S.A. Cup spot

Martina

I don't see your name down Adelaide Women's cup or Sa cup - will you be supporting either of these events

Dave k:eek:

Martina
I don't see your name down Adelaide Women's cup or Sa cup - will you be supporting either of these events
Dave k:eek:

Y start ****? we are trying to Make Bowling Better and then u say things like this... Where is the point to this post?

I would be bowling in this, but due to getting a new ball Drilled for Sa cup, Maybe next year...

Oh and Chin.. At least someone is NICE to Post it and not Bitch about it been posted.

Ashley

people post crap like that ash coz they have nothing better in their life to do but cause trouble and upset people. you should know that by now being in adult ranks. ;)

i WONT be bowling either tournament as i have only actually bowled 5 times in 12 months, i have better things in MY life to do now. not that i or any one needs to justify why they will or wont be bowling to YOU or any one else david!

good luck for sa cup david, you are gonna need it!

cheers
martina

good luck to everyone bowling sa cup & womens adelaide cup, there will be some people that i will actually support in these tournaments.

strop, dont even bother posting a rediculous reply, i dont want to hear what you have to say and i sure the rest of the country doesnt either. thanks!

** i think bowlers that visit this site should educate the centres they bowl in so they can advertise stuff like this for everyone to see, so this sort of crap doesnt happen again. if it wasnt for chin posting most of you guys wouldnt know about the spot tonight, be thankful that someone actually cares** good luck to whoever is bowling

Ashley - I was not bitching - just stiring. I dont life that seriously. I did not think I could offend anyone that easliy. That why i said sorry. I did appreciate Rob posting it. Good luck for the Sa cup- I always hope someone from SA will win - after all it has been a while.

Martina - If bowling is not that important - why even copme on this site then & post anything. I think we all need luck - especially with some of the talent bowling these day. At least I will be there trying.

Dave :D :D

Gee thanks for that insight Martina, Chinny only posted it first because be beat me to the computer only by minutes.

I see your not bowling in either tournament, if I was you I wouldn't either......

you quote
strop, dont even bother posting a rediculous reply, i dont want to hear what you have to say and i sure the rest of the country doesnt either. thanks!

What makes you think that I and the rest of the country wants to hear what you have to say!. Don't really care what the rest of the country thinks in what I write, don't have anything to prove at my age. I've been and done more than you will ever do in 3 life times................

Ashley, Happy new year, grown any taller over christmas........Ha! HA!...

Cheers

Tony

tony i cant believe you are such a d!ckhead that you have to constantly personally attack people.. GOOD ON YOU for doing whatever you have, not like i care about what you have done. i feel very sorry for you having to come on here and attack not just me, but others the way you do. but congratulations for all you have done in your lifetime.

david, i might not actually bowl any more, but i still like to know whats going on around the country, i do actually like some people within this community and i do believe its the world wide web for THE WORLD TO SEE! i am entitled to come on here and read arent i?!!!

the last thing i want to do is bowl here in sa, in anything, with all you people that cause nothing but trouble, its not surprising that people call it quits when they realise whats going on.

i am not going to reply to this crap again, go your hardest guys, show how pathetic you actually are. nice one :D

martina
good luck to the people that matter

you quote
the last thing i want to do is bowl here in sa, in anything, with all you people that cause nothing but trouble

And you say I constantly attack people........I'd say what you just quotes covered everyone.....Mmmm

Your not worth it..............

Congrats David on your SACUP spot tonight.

Well done.

Cheers

Tony

P.S. Good see ya again brenton.....

I didn't think something so small would cause such a big argument (or constructive debate, some would call it)

I think these two roll-offs were an excellent way not only to fundraise but also to get a couple of the SA boys in the mix.....like u guys said, it's been a while since a SA bloke won SA Cup, let's hope this year is the year!

Only downside to it, and as has already been brought up, was the lack of exposure to the bowling public. No beef with anyone, but I heard of the roll-offs on a Friday night while I was filling in for my bro, by another league bowler. My only suggestion is that possibly we could get some extra support from TBA and the centres to openly promote it in all centres next year.

Is there another roll-off?? If there is, I'll be there.....I like giving my money away.......

Congrats to the guys winning spots, hope you do well. Australia's best awaits you.

Thanks Robby & Tony, also to Cross Road Bowls

I do hope this sort of thing gets better promotion in the future.

If know about I will bowl, win or lose - I always love to compete.

Dave K :cool: :cool: :cool:

Congratulations to the 3 winners.It just seems a bit of a shame that a lot of bowlers were not aware that the roll offs were being held...........

Maybe in the future,whoever authorized the rolloffs,could take it upon themselves to let the bowling community in S.A. know thru this media outlet,about any such rolloffs,and then the response would be far greater.

Cheers

Paul K.

I totally agree with you Paul.
What happened to Matt last night? He called into the bowl an hour before the spot started and said he would return to bowl in it. I had his name on my pair of lanes but ended up bowling solo.
Did the bowl get it wrong or was he sick again?

Cheers
Tony

My only suggestion is that possibly we could get some extra support from TBA and the centres to openly promote it in all centres next year.

These roll offs, I'm assuming you mean for a spot in SA Cup, are nothing to do with TBA. Tenpin SA didn't even know about them!!

Regards

Jo Babic!

Tony,

Yep your right,Matt has just gone back to work after a 5 day bout of food piosoning believe it or not,and last night was the first time he had picked a ball up in 3 weeks.....so yea.
He was seriously thinking of bowling but just ran out of energy,maybe next time.

Cheers

Paul K.

These roll offs, I'm assuming you mean for a spot in SA Cup, are nothing to do with TBA. Tenpin SA didn't even know about them!!
Regards
Jo Babic!

My apologies, I would have thought the TBA would have something to do with a roll-off for a spot in one of the biggest tournies on the circuit, but I was wrong.

Thanks for the heads-up though.

Can I ask who/how the roll-offs were authorised?

Amf would have since the SACUP is now run by them.

I think it was lack of knowledge from Cross Roads and the fact a few of us didn't even know the first was on, and the one that did didn't even have a second thought to get on and advertise it. It was just classed as one of their in house tournaments but didn't give it a second thought.

Really not that important to tell you the truth.

cheers

Tony

Congratulations to the 3 winners.It just seems a bit of a shame that a lot of bowlers were not aware that the roll offs were being held...........
Maybe in the future,whoever authorized the rolloffs, could take it upon themselves to let the bowling community in S.A. know thru this media outlet,about any such rolloffs,and then the response would be far greater.
Cheers
Paul K.

Unfortunately, staff at the bowl said they tried to get phone numbers for the people that bowl the Monday night Peterson but said the person who runs the Peterson refused there request.

I think it was lack of knowledge from Cross Roads and the fact a few of us didn't even know the first was on, and the one that did didn't even have a second thought to get on and advertise it. It was just classed as one of their in house tournaments but didn't give it a second thought.

Im sure there were a few more people that use this site than "the one that did didn't even have a second thought to get on and advertise it" knew about the roll-offs as some bowled the 1st roll-off but not the 2nd or 3rd, also people that bowled in all 3 that never bothered posting anything either. There were several people I personally told about the last 2 roll-offs that didnt bother to bowl any of them.

Back
Top Bottom