Rockhampton Youth Challenge

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN LAID

Any doubles team that beat Glen and I (total pinfall) will recieve a HIGH PERFORMANCE BALL of their choice (either Columbia or Track). That means if 10 teams beat our total score Qubica AMF will give away 20 balls (not likely to happen:D)

This is a great opportunity to get your best combo together and have a crack! $20 gets you some practice as well, no excuses not to bowl in this fun challenge.

I'll also be drilling up there, running a seminar and running the pro shop. If you think your good enough, bring it on kiddies!!!!!!

well hello george if we can add names onto here(dont know if there is any entry forms?)

these 2 kiddies are up for it

Phillip Mcgurie and Brett Laird

cya in rocky...

Why not, add your names to the bottom of this post and we'll make sure it gets put down. Hope you can spare :D

Hey George are there any rules? We are sending up juniors from Maryborough we might put a few teams in is there a age limit becos coaching the team I wouldn't mind teaming up with one of the junios lol to try.

brendan,

I presume it will happen every year that QubicaAMF sponsor the Youth Tournament. Im sure Glen will be able to bring up (Maybe George might bowl come out of retirement for this) or select someone to bowl with against all the contenders.

Thanks to Glen and QubicaAMF for sponsoring this tournament.

Yes George... Malcolm And I Will Give U A Run For Ur Money In This Case Ur Balls :p Hahahaha It Shall Be Good Up There =D See U There

Anybody wanna team up with me? I'd love one of the new Track balls George, preferably the Kinetic :p
see everybody up there

Less than 1 week to go and still no bribes to date.... Do you kiddies know how to do business in this day and age??

Better bring your striking shoes, I heard Glen has been practising and the last time I bowled in Rocky is was crazy (813 for 3). Hope you feel lucky.....

PS You can enter on the day if you want, there is no closing date. If your not bowling you should at least support your friends who are going to receive the a$$ whooping of their life, support in sad times is important :D

Big words George, just bring ur game on the day and we'll have competition on our hands. :p:D

wondering wether the lanes will be oiled just before the tournament, and il put myself down with Becky Manderson

can't wait, should be a blast

Back
Top Bottom