Road Ragers - Vent here!!

this Blue thinks that if the vehicle in the left lane is in front at the merge point the vehicle in the left lane has right of way. the vehicle in the right lane must yield and allow the left lane to enter. however if the right lane is in front! the left lane must yield and merge in behind the right lane.
p.s do'nt pick on me about being a Blue! I like living in Qld just do'nt like the colour....

this Blue thinks that if the vehicle in the left lane is in front at the merge point the vehicle in the left lane has right of way. the vehicle in the right lane must yield and allow the left lane to enter. however if the right lane is in front! the left lane must yield and merge in behind the right lane.
p.s do'nt pick on me about being a Blue! I like living in Qld just do'nt like the colour....

I agree, but when l'm in the truck every stupid dickhead tries to cut you off the road for fear of being delayed, so l just use the "l'm bigger than you rule" and start moving over. Works a treat!

Pet hate No 2 drivers who straighten out roundabouts !! that is they enter the roundabout in the left lane go through it in the right lane then exit in the left lane
very dangerous and illegal me thinks!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom