RESULTS - IPSWICH 14th/15th August

FLOWER

Ipswich Tenpin was the winner for the 6th Tour Stop for 2010. The very first 'back to front' event with 49 bowlers on Saturday, well ahead of the usual Sunday squads .... most unusual. However, the scoring, no lane problems and the food (especially shepherds pie!) gave the bowlers an insight to conditions for both Ken Mills Kup and Assn. Challenge ! Thanks to Dino, Darren and the staff for their co-operation.

Local Puff, Taylor Kent and Toowoomba's Ben Pearce showed the way in the Handicap divisions, with Paul Mossman and Shayne Norton taking 2nd and 3rd placings for the Balls. Previous Puffs winner, Jacinta Brosnan and local Shirley Johnston finished behind Taylor for the placings in Puffs.

Shane Hurst 240.2 and Amanda Frost 222.1 headed the Scratch divisions with high game for the weekend from Darryl Alford of 299 (lucky again, Vic!)

Scratch Pool attracted 19 bowlers for a $380 Pool and total Prize Fund for the weekend was $5405.

Attaching results: and thanks again to THE TEAM, especially to our scorer, Linda for 'above and beyond' tolerance on Saturday - just as well she is half deaf!

Attachments

• BALLS HCP IPSWICH.pdf
    64.1 KB · Views: 102
  • BALLS SCR. IPSWICH.pdf
    63.2 KB · Views: 108
  • PUFFS HCP IPSWICH.pdf
    58.7 KB · Views: 78
  • PUFFS SCR IPSWICH.pdf
    57.8 KB · Views: 67
  • SCR POOL IPSWICH.pdf
    44.1 KB · Views: 43
Thanks again flower it was a good weekend and I might not of scored high but I did get my first 200 Dutch game so I'm happy with that. Looking forward to november :)

But Adrian, you WERE only drinking light beer so that does not count as being back yet !!!!

Flower

Back
Top Bottom