RESULTS - CABOOLTURE

FLOWER

Nathan Forsbeary and Tracy Jacobs took the Handicap divisions with Brendan Meads and Tracy Jacobs successful in the Scratch divisions. Nathan hails from Ashmore Bowl and Tracy has had a great year travelling from the Sunshine Coast with Brendan Meads hardly missing a Tour Stop in umpteen years. Congrats. to all.

There were 2 x 300 games bowled - Nathan Forsbeary and Shane Hurst with both bowlers receiving $100 - thanks to Vic Wilkins Landscapes and Looks Good Painting (Jagga and Broni).

Results from the Caboolture Tour Stop are attached and please view thread with Bowler of the Year results.

Flower

Attachments

• CAB2 BALLS HCP.pdf
    62.2 KB · Views: 57
  • CAB2 BALLS SCR..pdf
    62.5 KB · Views: 66
  • CAB2 PUFFS HCP.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 55
  • CAB2 PUFFS SCR..pdf
    59.5 KB · Views: 50
  • CAB2 SCR POOL.pdf
    45.5 KB · Views: 33
As usual another great day out bowling in the Twin Tour

and what a great weekend it was for Ashmore Bowlers

With 10 bowlers cashing in the mens handicap
5 cashing Scratch
Both women from ashmore cashing in the ladies handicap with tanya also coming second in the scratch and a 300 to nathan as well.

Well done guys its great to see more bowlers from ashmore not only bowling in more tournaments but finishing in the money as well.

Oops! Unfortunately I have not converted results correctly and have left off quite a large number of VIP bowlers - my apologies to those and thanks to Jase for alerting me to this fact.

Attaching new Balls results.

Attachments

• CAB2 BALLS HCP.pdf
    64.2 KB · Views: 30
  • CAB2 BALLS SCR.pdf
    64.3 KB · Views: 25
A big congrats to Mary and her team for yet another successfull tour stop. To add to the hype, for the last one to be one of the highest scoring one too.

I would like to wish you all a merry christmas and safe new year, and we'll see you all again hopefully in Feb next year.

Nikki and family.

Back
Top Bottom