Regards and best wishes to Shaun

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
Best wishes to Shaun Marjanovic, who is recovering after an operation to remove a fairly important part of his body.
Hope all goes well Shaun, if you're reading this put that little part of you in a jar and save it for next years Challenge roll-off.
We intend to call it the Marjanovic trophy.

always look on the bright side, they could have cut off your right arm or even worse your old fella

take care and wish ya a smooth recovery dude

look on the bright side chucky, well he already is I mean really what hospital lets you take your computer in sets the internet up for you feeds you ? man I wouldnt be leaving the place for weeks better than home ha ha nah it is all good, seen the foot today :oops: wont be too long before he is up and about again in no time, take care sean and I know that you will be out of there real soon Kellie

gees by the sound of it, i wish you a slow recovery with all the sexy nurses bathing you 3 times a day

Do they??? I was wondering why they would always ask me if there was anything else they could do other than give me my antibiotics. Next time they ask if I am ok in the shower, I might have to say NO!!! definately not!!! Thanks for the tip. :wink: :lol: :p :D

Back
Top Bottom