East Coast Challenge Cup - Whats it All About?

Hi

The new rule for this year is you must hold a Tenpin Queensland Membership paid before the 31st March 2006 to be able to bowl Championship and Roll Off for East Coast Cup.

You must bowl in aTQI League.

Thanks
Shellie

Well if ya have to bowl in a TQI league that bring backs a closed shop in my eyes.

Makes ya wonder about the sport sometimes what is wrong with paying a fee and having bowled enough games in Any league??? Why should bowlers be taken out without a chance just becos a center doesn't have TQI leagues. It isn't the bowlers fault so why take it out on them? Shouldn't we be trying to help get people into it more and make the sport grow?

Thanks Robert

Hi Everyone

I a sorry I have made a mistake.
You only have to bowl in a League to the end of 2006.You must have a league
average established over a minimum of 30 games as at 31/05/06.

You must hold a Tenpin Queensland Inc Membership before 31/03/06.

Sorry about the wrong info.

Shellie

so does that mean i can bowl in a league starting in say june but as long as i have membership i am eligible to try for ECCC ?
and have a league average in another association ?
daniel d

yes but does that average have to be in a tqi league
or can it be in another sanctioned league
as long as i am a member of tqi
daniel d

I have moved up from Sydney to Brisbane and myself and my family would like to roll off for QLD ECCC after we were representatives for NSW last year.

Can someone advise how or where we obtain TQI membership prior to the cut off date?

Where are the TQI Championships and ECCC roll offs being held?

Black Duck said:
I have moved up from Sydney to Brisbane and myself and my family would like to roll off for QLD ECCC after we were representatives for NSW last year.
Can someone advise how or where we obtain TQI membership prior to the cut off date?
Where are the TQI Championships and ECCC roll offs being held?

TQI Champs are on the 13rd,14th,20th of may
Roll offs are on the 15th and 16th of july

hope that helps

brett

Black Duck
Ask someone behind control at the bowl you bowl at for info on tqi and how you pay for it if they cant help you call TQI at MT Gravatt.

Back
Top Bottom