RE: Bowling Ball / Equipment Register

This may sound stupid, but why not write down your own serial number and put it in a safe place with your other valuations/receipts/insurance papers etc.. You could even take a digital photo for proof and attach it to the details. Most balls come with a species sheet anyway. I wouldn't expect Retravision to keep records of my TV, or fridge etc...

I don't think Graham is bored enough to register ball serial numbers, especially with the way people upgrade, swap etc..

Edi

Sounds like a great idea, but like some previous replies i don't think it will be easy or cheap to maintain. Maybe the bowling industry in general would be willing to kick the can to offset some of the cost.

RE: Insurance

I had contents insurance and comprehensive car insurance but didn't get me the cost of my balls back.

Car insurance generally does not cover personal items.

Contents insurance depends on the type you have. Most policies just cover you for burglary from your premises. Unfortunately this is the type I had.

Have now changed it to Accidental Damage / Loss coverage. This is valid anywhere in Australia. With the incidence of car theft these days I suggest all of you reveiw your insurance and upgrade if you need to. Just costing me an extra $5 per month.

This policy covers non specified sporting goods up to $3,000. If you had equipment over $7,500 then you will have to provide a list for the policy to cover them.

Regards
Terry

Back
Top Bottom