QLD Rachuig predictions

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
At Chermside where the lanes are easy and the scores are high. Who will master the lanes and make the 2001 Team for QLD?

Here are my guesses in no apparant order

* John King, the lefty who works there has to be a show
* Brando, can't leave an Australian Youth Rep out can we
* Hughes, because papa smurf has to be with the team and other smurfs
* Cameron and Jason Walsh, because they deserve to be there
* Trev, every team needs a clown to boost the spirits and take the blame
* Morty, resume too good to leave out

As for the rest Matt Middlemiss, Brendon Heathwood, Robbie Muller, Barry Fagg, the bowlers from NQ, Ian Schuler, the list goes on.

Good luck to everyone this weekend, hope you trip the corners. $10 on a 278+ game being thrown.
icon_biggrin.gif

G in Vegas

good luck to the walsh boys, hoping they make it, as we have to field our best possible team.

dave turnage
jason walsh
cameron walsh
matty middlemiss
morty douglass

raffle the other 2 spots

from what i hear, its a carry contest at chermside

Hi George

Just to keep you updated at the moment Jon King is leading the boys and I think Mindy Flewellen is still leading the girls.

A 290 was bowled and also a 278. May have been more but they are the only two I know of.

Kel
icon_razz.gif

Jon King is leading the boys with a 247 average and Mindy is leading the girls with a 209 average. Jon King bowled a 290.

Thanks for the results, I guess my first pick of John King was a good thing. Could someone please post the results, scores and final team for me?

thanks

G in Vegas
icon_biggrin.gif

The full scores for the first day of the Queensland Rachuig Rolloffs have been posted in the Queensland Section of this Forum.

Back
Top Bottom