QLD. LADIES CLASSIC

FLOWER

To those locals who may be interested in the Queensland Ladies Classic to be held at Caboolture Bowl this weekend - 23rd/24th June -

A Squad will be checking in at 12.00pm Saturday bowling 10 games, followed by B Squad .... Sunday morning will see a further 6 games bowled by the two squads with the Cut to Top 15 taking place and Matchplay commencing approx. 1.30pm. A full field of 54 bowlers will be taking part in this Nationally Ranked Womens Event and the biggest field nationally for 2007 will compete for $9000 Prize Money.

You are invited to come along and see Oz's best female bowlers competing - check out the special Menu created for the Classic (thanks to Magoo!) - get a ticket in a 1.25l bottle of Chivas Regal Scotch (thanks Christene!) and a lucky number also. Live scores will be projected in the centre also, courtesy of Andrew Christopher.

It would certainly add to the prestige and confidence of the bowlers to have a crowd watching - attaching a squad list so you can pick a favourite to watch ..... please add your support to the excellent list of bowlers, as our sponsors certainly have made the tournament possible - attaching a sponsors' sheet also. ENJOY !!

Flower

Attachments

• QLC 2007 SQUADS.pdf
    59.1 KB · Views: 44
  • SPONSORS 2007.pdf
    552.6 KB · Views: 15
- check out the special Menu created for the Classic (thanks to Magoo!) Live scores will be projected in the centre also, courtesy of Andrew Christopher.
Flower

Yes thanks to Andrew he will also be beaming the scores "LIVE TO TOTAL BOWLING MEMBERS" for the first time...

Thanks Andrew we really do appreciate you giving up your weekend...

Hey Mary is Lunch provided to all competitors and Spectators...;)

Jase, we are on the lookout for a Menu sponsor ?????????? Just for the bowlers, The Team and sponsors will do nicely ......

Really looking forward to the event and I just hope the bows don't fall down!

Flower

With a couple of late withdrawals, the reserves are now in - anyone wishing to nominate, please do so as I am happy to going back to being a reserve !!!

Please contact me ASAP but if you don't wish to bowl, please come and watch the girls 'strut their stuff' !!

Attaching final squad list and don't forget to keep up with the Live Scores over the weekend.

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM me.

Attachments

• QLC 2007 SQUADS.pdf
    57.9 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom