QLD LADIES CLASSIC INVITATION

FLOWER

To anyone out there in bowling heaven, you are invited to come to Caboolture Bowl this weekend to see some of Australia's top women bowlers compete in the 12th Qld. Ladies Classic

With a full field of 54 bowlers competing, your support would be much appreciated as a crowd does bring out the best in the best this country has to offer.

Previous winners Ann Maree Putney, Kate Pilkington and Natalie Shelley will be making their presence felt along with recent Melbourne Cup winner Bianca Flanagan. Local Queensland and Twin Tour bowlers are well represented in the field and a number will certainly be in contention ..... as well as the support from the bowlers, it would be nice to be able to acknowledge the sponsors of this event also - Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore continues their enthusiasm for the Classic along with many others. Please see attached sponsor sheet.

There will be a raffle for a BIG bottle of Chivas Regal Scotch and a bottle of Bundy .....

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 19th & 20th June.pdf
    53.2 KB · Views: 55
  • PLATINUM.GOLD.SILVER SPONSORS.pdf
    572.1 KB · Views: 28
Great to see such a long list of sponsorships for a Tenpin event.
Her ability to obtain this amount of sponsorship, just shows how much effort Mary puts in for this sport.

Thank you to all sponsors that have put in their dollars and thank you Mary for your efforts!

Shame the field is full, I could have put on one of Tara's skirts and shown up! ;) Maybe next year! :p :D

thanks so much Mary its going to be a awesome weekend. i know a few people that their nerves are kicking in already lol. but i know for a fact that as well as myself they are looking forward to it. only 1 more sleep then bring it on :)

Good luck to all the girls bowling, I am sure it will be another great weekend for not just ladies but for Australian bowling in general. I agree with what Fitzy says though, its a shame the field is full, I reckon I would look quite good in a skirt ;-)

I watched the ladies bowl on Saturday and it was well worth while going. Does anyone have the final results?

Scores are under the Live Scores section and also in Nationally Ranked Tournaments forum .... hope you enjoyed Stella Alford's home made fudge, coconut ice etc. she made especially for the bowlers !!!!

Flower

Back
Top Bottom