Pros vs League Bowlers

John_Velo

Hi All,

I fell onto this video this morning. it is a two game mixed doubles match. two pros vs to local league bowlers 9 one being the local pro-shop owner and pretty handy).

Its a house shot. I thought interesting, lets see the difference.

The pros are really just that good, the roll, the pin action and accuracy made it look easy.

Hyper ball or not the difference is huge, and obvious. Sure the conditions were probably typical house pattern, but still worth the look. By game two pros just open it up.

Video here:

Fundamentals. The pros let almost every shot go from a stable solid position and post. The league bowlers don't.

Diana is incredible. I spent two days at Kegel a few years back and watched her from a distance as she is an alum of Weber who train twice or more times daily at the Kegel facility. Discipline. In a word that's probably the key difference.

Diana is incredible. I spent two days at Kegel a few years back and watched her from a distance as she is an alum of Weber who train twice or more times daily at the Kegel facility. Discipline. In a word that's probably the key difference.

Yeah, I would kill for her shot. I would even wear the skirt if needed. couldn't be any worse than bowlers in shorts with our lilly white office legs.

She is amazing Sam.

if it works Luke, then yep. just go to make sure i don't wear it when riding the bike to league. Cause that would be a real nasty look.

Back
Top Bottom