Problems Logging onto Total Bowling

• Thread starter North Coast Singles Tour
  • Start date
N

North Coast Singles Tour

:confused: Please help, Is anyone having problems logging onto Total Bowling.
I have spent 4 days attempting to log on and im still having problems.
i can't even navigate through the site without refreshing every page and then it is a gamble to see if it will work.
please help.
PS. this is the only site in am having problems with.

regards Jason:confused: :confused:

I had done but after 6 times of logging in and it showing me can't find page, i gave up. waited some hours and tried again to log in without ticking the box and the same thing was happening. It is very slow at this time to navigate through pages and i need to refresh each page after trying to open them. again i am only having this problem with this site no other site to visit has this problem.

If you have updated your IE Explorer to version 7 that might be the cause of the problems. if you have updated to version 7, did it play up like this before you updated the explorer??? I have had problems with logging onto the site itself sometimes, and to fix that problem i just shut down the computer and leave it off for 10 seconds and that seems to fix the problem. Before i updated to version 7 i never had a problem.

could be that, but why is it only happening to total bowling? i have had no problems with other sites. Danny's PBA site all good, TBA site all good and the list go's on. i will look into the version 7 thing and see if thats the prob. Thank you for your help.

Regards Jason

Back
Top Bottom