Total Bowling Signing Problem

Does anyone else have trouble signing in like me
Whenever I got to the total bowling site I have to enter my user name and password many times
I enter my used name and password and I get a message saying welcome
and I will be redirected to the page I was last viewing.
But All I get is the login page again

When I Finally get in and view the page and go to another forum I have to
re-enter my user name and password again (Many Times)

I deleted cookies and it sometimes help (might be a coincidence) But not all
the time

This is really frustrating and making the website sometimes unusable

And yes I do have the remember me box ticked

Yes i have just had to do it last couple of days on home computer.

Jase any idea why?

Gary..............................................:cool:

I email Jase last night but as helpfully as he was we couldn't find the solution
We are under the impression that it my Computer but what????

I did try to logon on another PC and had the same problem
Jase logged into my user name and he didn't have a problem at all
?????????????????????????????????

We've had some problems over the past week also...

When we log in it's all ok. Then when we've replied to a thread and hit submit reply a box comes up saying "You are not logged in" so then we have to log in again re-type our reply and sometimes it happens mutiple times.

We've also had this problem on various computers.

We thought it might be that we'd been in the reply screen for too long and our log in timed out, but it even happens on short replies also.

We tried the delete cookies as well!!!!

Crazy computers :rolleyes:

Looking into it guys to see if there is a setting gone a miss since the software upgrade, just give me 5

When you are repying and it asked you to type in your username and password again because you have timed out, just hit the 'back' button to your reply, re-send and it will submit. You shouldn't have yo re-type it

Does this only happen to Totalbowling site or any other site that requires a logon ?
You might need to check your IE option -> Content -> AutoComplete to see if you have the correct setting -
Clearing old passwords and cookies then try again ..

Attachments

• IE_Autocomplete.jpg
    IE_Autocomplete.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 10
When you are repying and it asked you to type in your username and password again because you have timed out, just hit the 'back' button to your reply, re-send and it will submit. You shouldn't have yo re-type it

Have tried that and it doesn't work. Will try the clear cookies on this site as per Graham's suggestion.

No dramas, if it starts playing up we just type our reply in word and then paste it into the reply box and hit submit and that works a treat :D

If you're using a program such as Cleanup! to remove your temp files, check the options, you might have the delete cookies box checked.

yeah, thought so. Had that trouble myself

Make sure you have the "Remember me" checkbox ticked.
Rememberme.jpg

Back
Top Bottom