Exclusive to Total Bowling Members only

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
In conjunction with total bowling, BBA presents a new points system for every $1.00 spent.

For every dollar you spend with BBA, you earn 1 point.

For every 1500 points you accumulate you will receive a $50 voucher to spend with BBA.

You cannot roll points over; when you have 1500 points a voucher will be issued to you, if you have 500 points left over you will have to get another 1000 points to claim your next voucher.

This offer is available now and all past transactions with BBA will not count towards your points.

Max will be keeping a running total on all points earn’t, so if you would like a balance on your points feel free to send Max a private message.

This deal is only available to total bowling active members only, so if you know of any family or friends that would like to take up BBA on this great deal, get them to sign up today.

Total bowling is very happy to for having BBA offering this great deal to the members on this site, as it is exclusive to total bowling members only.

Yet again Max is offering something back to the bowlers, so why not get started and place your order today.

BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA - "The Tenpin Bowling Discount Store" for all your latest release gear. Huge range of balls, bags, shoes, gloves and other accessories from every manufacturer at fantastic prices. Check out their website at www.bowlingballsaustralia.com.au or call Max on 08 8281 6620 or 0422 258404 for any assistance.

totally awesome!

great work max!

good to see someone giving something back :)

shame other people around the country cant support the game and bowlers eventhough people support them and get f.a in return.

anyway

GREAT WORK BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA!!!

cheers max
martina

Great idea. Loyalty programs are great rewards for customers.

Well done to Jase and Max for coming together with this idea.

Another great reason why anyone should become a member of this site!

Well Done MAX You Always look after the bowlers you are a true Champion and a Top person

Kellie, where will the points that you have accumulated be displayed? wil it go under you avatar??
Great idea

Kellie, where will the points that you have accumulated be displayed? wil it go under you avatar??
Great idea

No it wont go under your avatar, this is between Max and the forum members.

I am pretty sure if you purchase anything, your points will be sent to you in an email of private message or I am sure you can call Max and he can let you know how many points you have.

Hi Max

So does that mean the $600 i spent at Moonah last week, will not accumulate points.

Peter

G'day Pete

In hindsight I should have said bought through the ProShop too, mate you are covered.

Can you let me know what you have bought (by PM or email) for my records.

Regards......Max

Back
Top Bottom