President shield 2005

beammeupscotty

Alright thought i would get in early and see wat everyone reckons,
whose gunna take out president shield 2005 boys and girls division?

Cheers

CRAIGYS PREDICTIONS.....

Boys
ACT & Southern NSW VS South Queensland VS South Australia.

Girls
South Queensland VS HAHA yeah right.

Overall
ACT & Southern NSW VS South Queensland VS Victoria.

Another thing

2005 All star team predictions.

Stephen Cowland
Dion Alexander
Matt Simpson
Matt Kanafa
Michael McDonald

Hayley Donnelly
Kara Bunting
Jessica McGinty
Cassie Fagg
Jennifer Jones

As well as there could be some other names up there .. Warren, Morell, Commane, Strazzburg, Parlby, Sing, Gilliand, Fisher, Garioch, Murdoch and many many more ...

But anything could happen :wink:

na hears the boys all star team

stephen cowland
matt kanafa
matt sing
brady pirie
simon strazzburg

in no particular order but with the girls this year it is a open pool but hopefully one of the central girls tops it. 8) 8) 8) 8)

From what i know simon strazzburg didn't make the sq team but i don't know that he got drafted he might off so if he did i would say.

All Star Team 2005
stephen cowland
matt kanafa
nathan parlby
brady pirie
matt simpson

Laterz thats my say

ChrisBrakeItDown said:
From what i know simon strazzburg didn't make the sq team but i don't know that he got drafted he might off so if he did i would say.

Drafted By NT

just a few who i think have a good chance of making all stars,in no particular order.......

Boys.
Ian Phelan
Matty Sing
Ant...(has everyone forgotten Ant)
Matty Kanafa
Dion Alexander
Strazzman
Cowman
Peanut
Shane Tunnah
Little Parlbs
Brady Pirie

Girls.
Courney Murdoch
Megan De leeuw.(watch out world)
Cassey Fagg
Sammy Fisher
Hayli Mazzoni
Hayley Donnelly
Kara Bunting
Alicia Garioch
Jess McGinty
Megan Gore
Kara Triulcio

Good luck to all participants and have a great time.

Paul K.

Has everyone forgotten Michael Craig?? Been making as many Youth Cuts as any other Junior out their so far. It is in his home centre as well. My Hot Tip for All-Stars this year.

Thats all from me,

Later Da Cowman!

My Thoughts

Boys Division
1 - ACT/Southern NSW
2 - South Australia
3 - South Queensland

Girls Division
1 - South Queensland
2 - ACT/Southern NSW
3 - Northen NSW

Overall
1 - ACT/Southern
2 - South Queensland
3 - Victoria

Allstars

Boys (no order)

Stephen Cowland
Michael McDonald
Michael Craig
Matt Kanafa
Matt Simpson

Girls (no order again)

Hayley Donelly
Cassie Fagg
Sam Fisher
Alicia Garioch
Jen Jones

they may be a little biased but I cant help that .. good luck to everyone .. I'll see you all in (cant be bothered counting) days

Kara

All I can say is don't write the Tassie Boys off yet. Teams like ACT&SNSW and SA are always gonna be in the picture. I think either the SQ Girls or ACT&SNSW girls will take out their division.

Couldn't name all stars though but people in the there abouts would be Cowland, Kanafa and Craigy.

Peace
Chris

Yeh I agree cow, making most youth cuts has definitely got to be a huge mental boost for him, and shows he has the skills. Obviously Cow himself, made it the last 2 years.

So instead of a certain 5, because lane conditions are going to come into play.

Cowman - No wristgaurd? More powerful shot...2 years in a row in allstars, international experience. Moo Cow

Craig - Mr STORM! Oh sorry he is an ebonite man now, still got the skills and the arsenal to combat ANYTHING..

Strazzenburgenhousen??? - Has the power to knock em down, and if the lane play horrible he will just throw darts.

Sing - The only one handed lefty playing inside of 5 board :D A record of winning junior tournaments, can he make all stars? Probably he has 2 left :p

Pirie - If the shot is in deep this guy will make it!

Kanafa - His 7 billion revs will help him carry the 10, but if he can get to the pocket easy enough he is in for sure.

Simpson - I've seen this guy bowl, and he can bowl!!! Looks to be very accurate and good at what he does.

Morrell - When he's on he will average up with the best of them.

There's some names off the top of my head..

Fisher - Always classy, will she score big enough on the lanes to make it? I hope so

Bunting - Had a very big nationals in 2004, completely new more powerful shot? Nice

Jones - MRS STORM!! Has more storm balls than anyone I know, got the skills and the dedication to, I personally hope she goes all the way.

Nicolls - Haven't seen much of Lex lately but some good results late last year have led me to believe she might have the goods in Tuggers. Wildcard

Gilliland - She can bowl!! Saw her bowl well at sydney cup last year and once again at penrith on the weekend just missing out on the cut.

Donnelly - Very nice shot, has a great president's shield last year.

Haining - Once again, nice shot. Will bowling with her own team give her that extra edge to make all stars?

Garioch - Bowled well last year and has the potential to go that step further this time

Ryan - Low on confidence, hasn't bowled many tournaments lately but I believe with practice and some boost in that confidence she is all star potential.

The Shield itself? I think we have a chance....

ya i forgot about craigy without a doubt he bowls awsome in the canberra international bowl and he's my massive tip to take out all stars.

Dont count any team out. I mean NT might have a chance with strazz in the team, the tassie boys may be able to pull it together, same with WA (especially when we changed the out come of last years result) and NQ.

Every team has the ability to win, it all comes down to how well you work as a team on the days that matter

As for allstars, cant go past bowlers like Cowland, Kanafa, Morrell, Ash Warren, Macca, Michael Craig, Matty Simpson and Strazz, I've seen you all bowl through the years, and your all bloody good.

As for the girls, I agree with everyone, its hard to pick a top 5. Last year was unpredictable, so I think this year will be the same.

Word Up
Adrian

As far as Shield goes, well...it can go to any team...for the boys though, I believe the ACT&Southern Boys have a great chance at it.
In the Girls division, I once again believe ACT&Southern can do it, I know I really want it, I just hope the rest of the team do and that we can pull together and take it out!!

And as far as All Stars goes, Im going to have to do as others have done and write and entire list coz picking 5 might be tooooo hard...hehe, so here we go...in the Boys
(no order)

Steve Cowland: An All Star for the previous 2 years, can he do it again? Most like likely...

Michael Craig: Bowling at home this year, and as mentioned, able to make the cut for youth events, this guy is one to watch

Matt Kanafa: Seen some great things from this guy in the past few months, definatly going to be a high roller this year

Chris Commane: Ive heard there has been some great bowling from the guy from down under as of late...even tho he is from Tassie, we should not under estimate him... :wink:

Michael McDonald: He has the ability to do it, its his last chance. He has a National title and 2 300s under his belt...Im liking the chances

Matt Sing: He has a lot of power...hits like a Mack Truck...I think we should watch out...

Dion Alexander: After some great bowling last year and helping the SA Guys take out the boys division, I think he has a great chance this time around

Girls (once again no order)
Kara Bunting: I think we should all remember her huge performance from last year...she bowled absoloutly wonderfully and has what it takes

Sam Fisher: Its her last chance to get in there, and Im sure that if Sammy wants it, she'll get it

Jess McGinty: The lovely lefty, she can bowl quite well, and with her being in her last year, I hope she can show us what she is made of

Jacinta Gilliand: I first saw her bowl in Syd Cup last year, and I liked what I saw...looked very carefree and fairly smooth, she will be one to watch

Kara Trilucio: The 3rd female lefty Ive mentioned!! Has a fair amount of power behind her...can be used to her advantage...

Hayley Donnelly: Im not too familar with her bowling, but I know she has the ability to make All Stars for the 2nd year running

I think that will do...

Catchya all in around 120 days...give or take a few...hahaa

HMMM

HEHEM... The NT and WA does have bowlers aswell....... :?

Jazza is an awesome bowler, she will definately make all stars as well as:
Jen - Mrs Storm herself
Sammy Fisher - she bowls so elegantly
TJ!!! <-- Go the NT bowlers
Kara <-- Runner Up Open Last year, watch out people, she is ere to stay

Guys:
ME!!!! - Have been bowling 207 ave @ Home (If u think its crap, then u dont kno darwin)
Matty Sing - kick ass lefty who's ball hit like a atomic bomb
Chris Commane - GO TAZZIE!!! (and I thought 278 was hard)
Craigy - Home bowl advantage, he bowls awesome anyway
Macca - Easy Peasy job for him,

boys!!!!!!!!
(in no order)

Matty Simpson
Simon Strasburg
Michael Craig
Matt Sing
Stephen Cowland
Dion Alexander
Bryant Cocker
and many many more.........

girls!!!!
(once again in no order)

Hayli Mazzoni :D go my big sis
Hayley Donnelly
Kara Bunting
Courtney Murdoch
Sammy Fisher
and many many more..........

hey people well i believe this year is goin to be awesome its gonna be a stiff competition between all teams....

all stars for the boys
no particular order (sorry about the spelling)
morrell
matty sing
cow
matty simpson
andrew clarke (very accerate)
michael craig
kanafa
chris commane
bray pirie
there is many more

all stars for girls
no particular order (once again sorry about the spelling)
alicia garioch
hayley donnelly
jacinta gilliland
courtney murdoch
sammy fisher
cassie fagg
kara bunting
and many more

well guys and girls take it easy sees soon

laters

Anyone have an updated thought on who will take out boys and girls division of shield this year? and who will take the overall?

Cheers Scotty North Queensland

this might be out of the blue for all stars but i think ian mongoven has a good shot at it

Back
Top Bottom