PORTO BOWLS HIS 1ST 299!!

Dozza

Let me be the first to congratulate David Porto on bowling his first 299 down at Geelong today at State Championships. Well done mate. Mum xoxo
P.S. Next time kill that 2 pin.

Hey Dave (Porto),

299 :!: Congrats & well done mate - sorry I wasn't there to see it. That sort of scoring has been a long time coming (heaps still to come). I have only one question - the 2 pin?

well done dog :wink:

could have chosen a different opponent, 11 of the most aggressive shots i have ever seen, they were awesome

:D

Hey Porto,

Contgrats on your 299 but next time can you take out 2 pin.
By the way why was it still standing?
See you at the bowl
Graeme and Nat :lol: :lol:

Top effort Porto.
That 300 won't be too far away for you now.
Well done again mate!

Hey gorgeous, well done hunni! great effort! Keep up the good bowling. see ya soon

Debra mmmwah xoxox

Hey Porto,

Congratulations on your 299.
300 wont be far away now.

Tomo - see People from Werribee can bowl outside of Werribee.

Congratulations David :lol: :lol:

Congrats Porto, you will be an awesome left hander once you work out what your hairstyle is going to be..........hehehe
yes spoon Porto can bowl anywhere just like Cassie, who by the way shot a 751 series the masters. Mind you on saturday I heard a lot of bowlers complaining that the lanes were dry......... And to tell the truth they were Geelong bowlers.....just goes to show they don't need to travel to morwell to complain they can do it at there centre now.......hehehe

gees joe

your right :D :D :D

i will go one further, i wouldn't have to leave my drive way to get it that dry :wink: :wink: :wink:

we weren't allowed to oil during the day, whats your excuse ??? :p :p :p

Well Done Michael (personal joke) your a legend (insert smart and encouraging message here) lol nah top effort and you deserve it ..
Dude your an Adult!

Love Kara-Jayde

Back
Top Bottom