PORTO BOWLS HIS FIRST 300!!!!!

Dozza

Who would have thought after Sundays 299 that this would have happened so soon. Yeah thats right Porto just bowled his first 300 game. Congrats David. I'm very proud of you. (Pass me the tissues please ... sniff)
Love from Mum
xxxxxxxxxxxx

well done porto

good to see the weekend wasn't a fluke :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously, and an awesome series too

keep em rollin

OMG..... nice shooting DAVE..... I will expect many more outta you, hope you keep it up throughout the rest of the season......

Quite a decent series too.....

Congrats... and not a bad follow up from the weekend!!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That is a great effort Porto. Did the sprinkler appear anytime during that game? :p
You've got the big hair, the big show and now the bloody big game and series to top it all off!
Hope to see many more from you in the future.
Well done again mate!

Congratulations again Porto awesome bowling.
844 series?? Thats HUGE well done.
What were the other 2 games??

Porto mate congrats on the game and seires!! Thats huge

34 out 36 strikes thats a fair effort mate, not to many bowlers can say theyve done that.

keep em rollin in mate and theres more to come

parlbs

ps spoon his other games were 279 and 265

Congrats on the 300 Porto and the absoloutly HUGE series, looks like your on a roll lately, excuse the pun.

Plenty more to come obviously, congrats again.

Later, Macca

heya

Heya Porto :shock: :shock:

Man i knew that it wasn't too far away, you are the man
and i hope that we can kick some NSW and QLD butt at
east coast dude cause its always great to bowl with ya

Congrats again it was the time for you buddy
catch up with ya at e.c.c.c

Jimmy Bowles

Congrats Porto on a great game and even more Fantastic series........We always knew that you had it in you........
By the Jodie says she can not wait to see you and reward you in person...hehehe :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey DONKEY!!
you did me proud and it has finally come and theres no stoppin you now mate, good luck for the future
You rock
Taffie

Donkey!?!?? i thought he was a wombat!!!! :wink:

well done porto.. you've been bowling like a true champion! now that you've bowled one there's no stoppin ya now!!

congrats
Jess

Congrat david even though i dont think u come online to use total bowlin will speak to u on msn will definatly see u this yr in sunshine for eccc great bowlin man an huge series proto the huge hair styles musn't be pputtin ur balance of an hello to ur mum it's me from nsw troy catch ya all later keep the awsome bolwin up

nice work dave on the 300 and the enormous series... keep up the great work mate.. lets see ya pull another one next week smartass lol

CONGRATS mate!!! U r a true legend and everyone couldnt be prouder. You've hit the mark this time. Keep it up and i know there are lots more where that came from. Ur a bowling hero.
Debra xoxox

Congratulations PORTO on ur 300 game.
We hope to see more from u.

Once again Congratulations PORTO

:) flick :)

Congratulations babycakes on your massive penis, and also your 300 and 944 series. Keep 'em coming (the scores that is).

Back
Top Bottom