Porto 300 Best lefty at Werribee 296 LOL

Congrats porto! even though it still wasn't enough to win the money!!
by the way chandler... there are three bowlers in JBT :p
and try not to think you've got it in the bag before the last game hehehe
can't wait
congrats again

argh, the cheeky one has spoken

we are running the strong team this week, there will be no excuse this time, you guys just have to have to work out our master strategy that has over come so many teams this year.

we will be in party mode, and we know, how you find it hard to concentrate when we party

i wanna hear from the main man now, whats he got to say :D :D

craig said:
argh, the cheeky one has spoken
we are running the strong team this week, there will be no excuse this time, you guys just have to have to work out our master strategy that has over come so many teams this year.
we will be in party mode, and we know, how you find it hard to concentrate when we party
i wanna hear from the main man now, whats he got to say :D :D
So your out this week Showtime?
Your master strategy has already failed!! Just ask Roxy, she was driving up and down my street at 9:30 this morning! (Why? She lives an hour away :confused: )
Unfortunately for her, Glen and Jess were not at home - and I was hiding in my tunnel.

As for party mode. No one can party like a Craig. So i'll match you mate!
The match promises to be a blast, hope "Cracka Steffie" can survive some JBT torment!

Take it easy,
CR

well done Porto
The man with the magical left hand, 300 and to top it off by rolling a 800 series, awsome
later dude
hamma

what can i say, were totally outclassed, although it was horrid being on the end of it, it was fantastic to watch

with jess being the weakest link ( HA yeah right, kicked my butt) on 704 and bro craig throwing 750, with that other guy, cant remember his name fluking a 720.

you guys were the better TEAM

when it comes to walking the walk, i think i'll be crawling for a lil while yet.

well done again

Back
Top Bottom