PBA summer swing (do not read if you are going to watch on TV later)

Michael Little

After a shaky start from both players, Belmo has stormed home to another title, big congrats with a dominating win 235-211 over Chris Barnes.

Big result to hopefully land him Player of the Year later!

He's getting better and better everytime he is on TV. On current form he might pass Barnes in total PBA titles in 3 yrs. Not bad for a little ole ossie.

Since these shows are being broadcast by CBS, instead of ESPN, are we even able to get that channel on pay tv here? I'm guessing you'd probably be able to find them on you tube, like you could with the ESPN shows.

Does that mean different hosts ?

Not quite sure what you mean there Ryan. But, up until now, the PBA shows have been on ESPN. The Summer Swing shows are on the CBS Sports network, which, I don't is available on Australian Pay TV.

I know Randy is still calling the shows, not sure about Lon though, I though he may have just been there for a set number of shows.

Belmo worked hard for this event. Saw on Youtube (PBA Channel) that he didnt quite get it right for other events and was sitting 24th or something like that after 2 games (pretty sure it was this one). He does what he does best, knuckles down and throws good games. Good on him.

I'm liaising with PBA media team to determine if and when Summer Swing series might be available in Australia and Asia.
cheers,
lc

Back
Top Bottom