Passing of Roy Eslick

Very sad new indeed, I still remember Roy telling me stories of how lanes were oiled with a mop in the old days and some of his wonderful and not so wonderful experiences at the back of house with all the years he worked on the lanes, to Faye and family, the Swan Family in QLD passes on our condolences and our deepest sympathy, it is really hard believing the participants now at the Pearly Gates Bowling Alley..... I am sure Roy will be looking after the lanes up there for them !

Our thoughts are with you

Alan & Tillie Swan & Family

i can advise that Roy's funeral will be held in the North Chapel at Pinegrove Cemetery at 11am tomorrow 27/8/08.

on behalf of Fay and family thanks once again for all the well wishes it is truly appreciated.

Shoey

Our thoughts are with Fay and the family in particular the Shoeys at this time, remember the laughter and the good times.
June Voukolos and family

Roy was an exceptional person and trained many AMF technicians. Roy was a mentor to many new machine technicians. He was especially fond of the AMF 82-30 machines and had built up a great wealth of knowledge that he was able to pass onto others. I am proud to have been a "Roy boy". The original Enfield bowl ticked over perfectly thanks to his efforts. Not many bowling centres had the wealth of knowledge available to them that Roy possessed, both in machine knowledge and lane conditions. I am deeply saddened by his passing and my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Alan Edgerton

Back
Top Bottom