Out Of Retirement?

Pilko

Staff member
Just looking through the names for Bundaberg and i thought there was a misprint...... there is someone bowling who i thought had retired last year!;) Did not take long... That did not take as long i thought... Welcome back Mr George!

That bloke looks for any excuse to get on the sauce…Hey George BBQ on the Saturday night we can call it the Coming Out party…;);)

Welcome back… the sport needs more lefties to take the piss out of…You were always good for at least that…:D:D

I think he had just a Christmas Break like all of us…

Welcome back George… Does this mean your showing up and Cairns unannounced again and SA Cup also…:p

Yes just like a prostitute who thought she would leave the brothel forever, I'm forced back into it for another 6 weeks. It's not by choice but rain, engineering delays and many other factors have contributed to this last minute decision.

I'm bowling everything in the upcoming week, let's hope after that I can retire in peace. See everyone in Cairns and SA soon.

Yes just like a prostitute who thought she would leave the brothel forever, I'm forced back into it for another 6 weeks. It's not by choice but rain, engineering delays and many other factors have contributed to this last minute decision.
I'm bowling everything in the upcoming week, let's hope after that I can retire in peace. See everyone in Cairns and SA soon.

Yeah....Any excuse;);)

Did I hear someone say something about a bad penny?????????:confused:

Hey George

Let us all know when and where you’re coming out of retirement party is going to be. I’m keen for bar tab number 3 – the drinks taste better when it’s your shout.

Qualla

Since the winds have died down now mate you should be able to start building again…:D:D:D

Does this mean we won’t be seeing you in Bundy this weekend…

Back
Top Bottom