only one ball.

My storm PDW... I saw you eyeing it at shield cowman

Its true, I just cant get my eyes off your balls...

Normally I would say the Tour Power here, but it died a sad horrible death... I'd rather not talk about it here.

Later Da Cowman!

Ohh poor cow.. It's ok mate there's other balls out there for you man.. would you like to talk about it some time? Maybe some councelling?

no need for councelling, macca. I also saw cow licking his lips, which got me a little worried... but what blew out my candles was the little wink afterwards :p

Track Sheer Havoc

Hey,

How r ya? my naem is Tom, i am wondering if you could tell me what the sheer havoc is like. I have been looking at it on the net and it looks like a good ball

Cheers

Dont pay attention 2 my last post, the ball i would choose is track EMB XF

I would have to take my Lane #1 Bullet because it is the best ball i have ever had.

I'd say my STORM Erase-it. I didnt bowl with it for about 6 months, then took it out, bowled my 3 highest scores (278,279x2) and my highest series (731). I bowl with it every week and its taken my avg up 18 pins.
Has anyone else ever not bowled with a ball for ages, then taken it out and just bowled awsome??
I've talked to other people and they've said the same thing, how strange. :)

Yeah Lozz, Ive done that before...
My HRG was doing nuthin at all, it went dead straight...even my white dot had more turn than it did :shock: but then not 2 long ago, I pulled it out for old times sake and it just smashed the pins an actually HOOKED!! I was bout to sell the bugger, so glad I didnt.

This is kinda the same. I got a second hand ball drilledf and polished for me, and shot 300 and 279 with it in like 2 weeks after the ball was drilled for me. :p

i scored a flash force at the nats, and its pretty sick. i use it all the time now

I'd pick my Triple X Factor that I picked up from nats. I can spare with it and the thing hits like a freaking truck.

Peace
Chris

I'd have 2 say Storm X Factor Deuce coz thats my fav ball
n mine has Pritty colours ay

Ne wayz catch ya

n Go Cairns! :)

I'll say my Big Hit Particle. It's easy to control, and has huge pin carry. It's good for HOOK as well. Plus i shot 279 with it on Sunday. :p

hay

i would have to say my switch blade dam that bal has got nice roll with a pretty solid shot( most times) yea iv been shootin a fair few 240s with it so yea

Back
Top Bottom