NSW Open..TBA approved this condition? YOU'RE JOKING !

That "wise man" George was referring to went and got himself deported from Australia..pretty wise huh? LOL

george stated

I use to complain about lane conditions but realised about 18 months ago that there was nothing I could do about it. Now I shut up and bowl on whats given to me and try my *** out to win at all costs, thats all that matters.

:shock: :shock: :shock: IF IT WERE ONLY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a bit of a shame that 250 is the new 230. But, what George is saying is a refreshing view on our sport.

GeorgeF said:
Scores really dont matter, its about winning just in case people forgot. I dont care if I would have averaged 150, if I would have won I'd be just as happy. People need to stop complaining and go practise some more.

Why worry about something that, on the day, you have no control over?? Just knuckle down and find a shot on the pattern that is given to you and try your best.

GeorgeF said:
I use to complain about lane conditions but realised about 18 months ago that there was nothing I could do about it. Now I shut up and bowl on whats given to me and try my *** out to win at all costs, thats all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom