NSW Bowlers for Battle of the Borders

Potter

lost
We need as many NSW Juniors as possible for the Battle of the Borders to be held in Toowoomba on 10th & 11th of December.
This is a fun tournament with great prize money!!!
I know it is on the same weekend as the Brunswick Youth but this tournament is really aimed at getting lower average bowlers bowling in tournament conditions.
This a team event - teams of 5 - with the average capped at 780 per team. You can put a team together or I can organise a team for you. The format is similar to President's Shield with points for head to head and overall wins.
Prize money is $2500 for 1st team ($500 per bowler)
$1750 for second pays down to 4th. There will be high game prizes and medals for the winning team as well as the Battle of the Borders Shield that we would like to bring back to NSW again this year.
Anyone interested in bowling can email me (Margaret Judd)

[email protected]
& I will give you full details.

If possible, would you be able to send a few entry forms to Kempsey Tenpin Bowl. We have a few Junior bowlers here who may be interested in bowling in the battle of the borders.

We don't have entry forms but I did send some info to Kempsey Bowl along with the NNSW roll-off forms. Just email me names & details & I will put you down to play.
I will also get some extra information brochures to the bowl.

Margaret

Hi Margaret,

Its Taya Reggars. Please put my name down to bowl with NSW. I have sent you a email aswell. Thank you

Taya

don't you have2 bowl with the state that you are sanctioned with??

In answer to both questions - YES if you win--you get paid!!

Players can bowl for who ever they like - personal choice. Taya bowled President's Shield for NNSW and would like to bowl Battle of the Borders with her team mates from Shield there is no restriction to stop her from bowling with NSW. Anyone else who would like to bowl with us is also welcome!!

YEAH!!! GO NSW

Kick arse Poggie aka Allstar

P.S. Loyalty still remains supreme in the State of Origin though "Queenslander"

if there is a role off i aint in it. coz i was in the winning team last year. and i cbf roleing off coz i been bowling like a shit heap so no point.. if there is a role off send us a e mail 2 [email protected]

p.s go qld all da way
but i'll be playing for nsw unfortinally

peace out

beaver666 said:
if there is a role off i aint in it. coz i was in the winning team last year. and i cbf roleing off coz i been bowling like a shit heap so no point.. if there is a role off send us a e mail 2 [email protected]

p.s go qld all da way
but i'll be playing for nsw unfortinally

peace out

Yeh and unfortunately for us you cannot spell...

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Yeh and unfortunately for us you cannot spell...

HAHAHAHA JEN YOUR SO BLOODY FUNNY I LOVE IT!!! I like Pie... Pie Good... Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie.

AND if you really want to play for Queensland you should - with that attitude NSW doesn't need you. There is no roll-off.

Back
Top Bottom