Battle of the Borders

cindyd

cindyd
Hi Guys,
Only 5 weeks till Battle of the Borders i really need to to know who is bowling in this tournie so i can get shirts done and things organised i have heard from a few kids to say they are bowling
Melanie Aikworth
Nick Aiton
Krissy Learner
Ben Donnelly
Laura Berg
Ben Taylor
Wade Goddard????
If there is anyone else can you let me know it would be a shame to let this tournie die .
I know there is alot on with roll offs ,schoolies ,Christmas but this was the only date we could get this year.
Margaret Judd from NSW said there is a lady coming up with her that is interested in holding it next year at Warners Bay Bowl in NSW .
Margaret also emailed me with the list of the NSW bowlers that are coming up
Taya Reggars Joel Greentree Sam Le Franc Mitchell Carter
Joe Wlodarcyzk Sammy Carter Nathan Brown Sammy Walsh
Kyle Greentree Chris Pearce Nick Gray Justin Lanz
Claire Guest Brooke Willmott Adam Judd Dean Judd Byron Linn
Nathanial Mason Jessica Depaoli Morgan Brown
Katarina Wlodarcyzk (res)

So come on QLD we need some bowlers to get the shield back here in QLD where it should be.
Cindy Donnelly
Garden City Lanes Ph 46329755 Mobile 0439 759645 or reply on here.

Hey Guys,
I have only got 8 definate replies for this years Battle of the Borders ,NSW has 20 i need at least 20 from each state to run this ,that is leaving ist place at $3000
$1250 2nd
$1000 3rd.
I will give it till Wednesday night the 16th November to get numbers otherwise i will have to cancel this till next year it would be a shame if i have to do that.
If you are interested in bowling please contact me by replying on here or phone 07 46329755.
Thanks Cindy Donnelly

hi,
i was just wondering where its going to be held???
thanks
rhys

Rhys,
It is to held at Garden City Lanes Toowoomba again this and next year it will be held in NSW .
Thanks Cindy.

Hey Guys;
I had to cancel Battle of the Borders yesterday due to not enough teams to keep the prize money at the level to make it worth the entry fee. I know it clashed with alot of other things that are on at the moment but i would like to try and have it next year about June/July if possible . Sorry to the guys from NSW that 4 teams to come up but there is nothing i could do if the teams were;nt there.
Thanks Cindy Donnelly.
Garden City Lanes.
PS.Sorry Margaret i know how hard you worked to get the teams you got hopefuly we will see you next year.

i would have bowled but there is brunswick youth on that weekend. if it was another weekend im sure there would be some more people that would bowl.

luke said:
i would have bowled but there is brunswick youth on that weekend. if it was another weekend im sure there would be some more people that would bowl.

im with luke on this one, as redcliffe city open is on that weekend too.

Yoda.

Back
Top Bottom