NRL 2009

Another great win for the 2009 Premiers tonight! Demolishing the Panthers 38-10!!

Sometimes, I wish there were 90 mins to the game, the Dragons would have won 60-10!! ;)

Go the Mighty Dragons!!

fitzy wake up ok, yes dragons are playing great football but it is the sill season, teams loose play makers we lost lewis and jennings and petro u lost how many body i think, come on, lets see come september if yr dragons still there

I thought I was awake ... pass the sniffing salts then!

We only lost some of our most potent players, let's see ...

Darius Boyd, most meters gained by a fullback this year.
Ben Creigh, potent dragons attack weapon and one of the best backs in the game today.
Michael Weyman, Probably the best forward in the game at this moment!
Justin Poore, another vital forward for the dragons.

And that is just from the top of my head. Maybe I am missing one or two. dunno no time to double check!

Jeremy Smith, Matt Cooper and Matt Pryor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???

Just checked and it is just the four that I thought it was, dunno where you got these three from?

From last nights preview:
The Dragons may be weakened by the loss of strike forwards Michael Weyman, Justin Poore and Ben Creagh as well as penetrative fullback Darius Boyd

The Panthers are also hampered by Origin losses with their three most influential players all unavailable. Captain Petero Civoniceva, lock Luke Lewis and centre Michael Jennings

Though even still, the Dragons had four vital players out for rep duties while the Panthers only had three!

Looks like others (not mentioning anyones name of course) should wake up to themselves! ;) Or at least look into facts first, maybe. :p

Of course the Dragons do have a lot more depth than most other teams, that is another factor that make the Dragons so formiddible. Though in reality, if you rely on three players to make up a team then you do have some SERIOUS problems. Maybe the Panthers may buy better before 2010!

I was just adding the other three 1st graders out off the team that would have been playing.
Sorry.

Cheers Sue.

Oh K, makes sense.

No probs!

No need to apologise to a fellow Dragons supporter! We are an extended family, as you know. ;)

Any team that has Big Dell is always going to win. Dragons are just plain lucky. They've been given a gift from the football gods!!!

The giant killers have struck again!

Beat reigning premiers in 4th round! (understandable though as the Sea Eagles haven't played too well this year)
Taking out the beloved Dragons in round 6.
Smashed the Bronco's in round 8.
Got over the line against the Titans in round 9.
Now they have demoralised the Doggies today.

4th on the ladder and have a bye in the bag!

Are the Knights the NRL bolter?!?!

The giant killers have struck again!

Beat reigning premiers in 4th round! (understandable though as the Sea Eagles haven't played too well this year)
Taking out the beloved Dragons in round 6.
Smashed the Bronco's in round 8.
Got over the line against the Titans in round 9.
Now they have demoralised the Doggies today.

4th on the ladder and have a bye in the bag!

Are the Knights the NRL bolter?!?!

NO!!!! Lets talk about the REAL NRL Bolters who finished 2nd last in 2008...

Won 5 from their last 6 games
Defeated the reigning Premiers Manly
Defeated Premiership Heavyweights Dragons, Knights and Broncos

My question is are those Cowboys the NRL Bolter?!?!

Just out of boredom, I've decided to come up with a new Rugby League Representitve Team. I would Like to call this team The Mighty SEX/DRUGS/ALCOHOL BAD BOYS

1. Brett Stuart
2. Darius Boyd
3. John Hopoate
4. Jarrod Hayne
5. Wendall Sailor
6. Matthew Johns
7. Andrew Johns
8. Sam Thaiday
9. Jake Friend
10. Willie Mason
11. Sonny Bill Williams
12. Paul Gallen
13. Greg Bird

Interchange

14. Karmichael Hunt
15. Todd Carney
16. Brett Seymour
17. Anthony Laffranchi

Despite being selected in this team... I'd still put money on them beating any other team in Rugby League. Sad i must say

NRL - Well I will put on money on the STORM'S to win this year again!!!!

But I would like to see the Cowboys win one year!!!!

Storms should take out the Broncos this Friday....Night

Only 2 points seperate all the top 8 teams. If those mighty Cowboys (6th) beat the Dragons (1st) this weekend... They'll go ahead on the ladder, pending other results could be outright second. Go them COWBOYS!!!

Looks like an easy 2 points for the Bulldogs if the Broncos refuse to play on Friday night

Can somebody explain to me what the hell is going on with the Broncos??? Henjak needs to put Hodges at five eight. He's the best centre in the game so get him in the 6 jersey and have him playing on both sides of the field instead of just the right side. I reckon its funny how everyone is talking about how good the Dragons and the Bulldogs are, yet nobody is rating the 3rd place Titans. I hope they both get beat and the titans win the minor premiership!!

Back
Top Bottom