No Hammo

GHORSE

oh and the brisbane association team, was a very big shock wen i heard that tony (jester) hammo had missed out on making the team for the first time in over 10 years i think.

dont know wat brisbane will do with out the leader not there this yr.
well i hope we still see you up there in rocky in some aspect cauz its just not gonna be the same at challenge with out you jester.:(:(:(:(

Actually from what I have heard......no one (unless Mr King scraped in) from last years winning team made it.....hows that for a turn up for the books.....

Congrats however to all those "new" faces that did make it.....well done and good luck in Rocky guys

brett fewellen, gary negus, michael myers, scott calvert, darrin comrie, greg wilson can't remember who the 7th person is

Wow....Challenge will not be the same without Hamo and Dale, hopefully they will still be around for the weekend.

Well done to the guys that made the team, see you in June !

I will be there, I have defected to the Gold Coast......See you all in Rocky... !!!!

Transferred to the Gold Coast Dale, not defected.

Did Hammo actually roll off or is he still available?

congrates to everyone that made the team. def a new looking team good luck guys and girls. who made it for the girls???

Go caboolture lol

thanks nat finally i made it back!!!! might as well call me a newbie!!!

dont know some last names of the ladies but here we go:
taya reggars
kathy heath
katie ????
dani hird
kylie (forgotten)
kasey smith
7th bowler dont know yet only had 6 roll off

Back
Top Bottom