Nice work Jase

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Picked up the latest 'Whats the Score' magazine from my local AMF centre and Jase's tournament write ups are featured on most of the pages. The stories are great and well described along with pictures from the event.

Half the magazine is done by totalbowling. Not to mention all the stories are covered by the worlds leading bowling site www.bowlingdigital.com which Jase writes.

Nice work Jase and keep up the great journalism. All your work and promotion of the sport is beneficial and can only mean good things to come. Keep it up

I told ya you should of appiled for the sport reporters job at Channel 9... u'd have to do better than Heals is doin :)

Well done! I'll have to get a copy and have a read. It's always nice when someone gets their great work published in a national magazine. Plus, they are aways written so well!! Congratulations!

Thanks Guys…Would be nice also if the Editor wrote some of there own stuff also as it gets boring reading the same stuff from the same people…Always good to get a different person perspective on the different events, hard I suppose if they don’t travel to them…Like reading last week’s news paper…

Has anyone some Pictures and a story/write up from the Ladies Vic 150, and Orange Open which we could publish on the site???

Back
Top Bottom