Leggi_23

Sorry for the delay,

Results after Black 3 Game 6

Attachments

• 2009 NSWSS Results Event 3 - AMF Macarthur.xls
    970.5 KB · Views: 33
Final Results - Congrats to Gleno for taking this event out today

Next Event is the 16th August, AMF Villawood

Thanks to All who attended today, also the Staff at Macarthur, John for the Running of this event and Nathan Harradine - Hale and Mel O'Hara for there lane running. Look forward to seeing you guys at the next event.

PS.... I am running another Shirt Order, if you are intrested please contact me ASAP.

Attachments

• 2009 NSWSS Results Event 3 - AMF Macarthur.xls
    971 KB · Views: 168
very tuff conditions, he was the only bowler to be over 200 ona 203 ave, well done to the left hander, pity none of us right handers could keep up

Congrats Glenno on your win its been great to see you in fantastic form, See you thursday

Ryan

Well done glen weather your left or right handed or both you still have to bowl the scores you did shaun cummins would be whinging all day thanks to leigh murray and the macathur staff who did a great job before john showed up

Dazza, I think you should take this comment back as I was not at this event. Did you bowl ? So how can you say how a bowler would perform on the day?
You should think before you type.

Shaun Cummings

P.S You can not even spell my name correctly.:mad::mad::mad:

Well done glen weather your left or right handed or both you still have to bowl the scores you did shaun cummins would be whinging all day thanks to leigh murray and the macathur staff who did a great job before john showed up

Hey Dazza35,

Before you go sledging players, here are some tips; One, make sure you can spell and your grammer his correct. Two, make sure the player your sledging is not better than you. You have just made a fool of yourself with the above quote.

Shaun Cummings has alot of knowledge of tenpin bowling and can bowl a ball. His won several titles and represented several Rachuig teams. If your looking for a coach, I think your chances have just nose dived rapidly. An apology might be in order.

First of all, Big congratulations to Glen Anderson on his win yesterday. The lanes were beyond tough, and to stay over the card was a great effort.
The only disappointing factor for us was the number of no shows. People that had previously told us they couldn't come, we appreciate this, but not turning up hurt the event in more ways then people probably realised.

We will post a squad listing for the next event shortly, so keep checking back here.

Stephen & John

WTG Dale, good to see one of the nice guys in bowling get recognition for it. It doesnt mean not everyone is nice but some are a little nicer than others. :D

Thank you Christian for your kind words, they are very much appreciated. I enjoy helping out and supporting other fellow bowlers be it through coaching or ball selections. I'm always willing to take time out and help those who ask for assistance.
Thanks a lot mate,
Shaun
Go Team NSW! :)

Quite disappointing having 20+ no shows to this event.
The conditions are always tough but the experience is invaluable.
The series should be treated with greater respect.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results of my Bowler's Edge prize from Jason Doust.

Thanks to Leigh Murray for the awesome looking Sports Series shirts.

Dale Fitzgerald was awarded the Bowler's Edge Good Sport Award by the tournament committee. It was a very tough day and I thought any number of people were deserving, but Dale is always the best of sports, so when I was told of the decision, I couldn't have agreed more.

Congratulations Dale!

For the record, I play no part in the selection. Although I do get the pleasure of presenting the award. (It'd be too funny to name a sportmanship award with my name in it, Sandy!) :)

I accept the above comment made by Christen and i will take it on board about my spelling and grammer and shaun been a better bowler then but at east coast all he did is complain about the lanes and how big the left hand shot was if shaun put as much into his bowling as he does in to complaining he could be even better I and i know of others that were just sick of his complaining

Dazza,

You still need to work on your "Grammar", note the spelling of grammar to begin with!

This thread is about the Sport Series NOT about Eastcoast Cup. If I remember correctly, I DID qualify third. We were all out there trying to qualify for a position in the team, with the top qualifyer being given the Masters spot.

Until you put your money on the table and roll off, I suggest you think about how the bowlers felt who were actually bowling.

I'm pretty pleased with my 225 average for that particular day you are referring to, only 6 pins below my combined Centre League averages. :)

Shaun

Back
Top Bottom