New Bowling Balls

Yet? YET?! You'll never be one eyed for as long as i'm around!!

I just got a Hammer Hawg (I'm pretty sure it's hammer anyway haha)
But I'm using it for the first time tonight.. it's more for heavy oil

Has anyone tried out the new Ebonite gear. After taking all my stuff to nationals, i was really amazed with the Big Time Pearl, great ball. And the V2 Power was awesome, lots of power. The XXXCel was ok, but i prefered to be throwing the other 2, but still a great ball (anything with an Ebonite logo is :p ) Well i would love to hear someone else talkin about something other than storm or visionary

I just brought a columbia 11 pound and it is great!! :D i'm hoping to go fingertip soon :p

Jono 15/m/brisbane

Hurraay, finally got my Brunswick BVP Goliath, after a month and a half of messing about. Only threw 10-15 shots with it, still sick with flu, but it certainly didn't mind the crazy oilmonsters that live at Village Bowl nowadays. Definitely recommended if you run into nasty amounts of oil.

unfortunately i couldnt get a goliath in my weight so instead i got a Hawg in...im lookin forward to this one when i get it drilled up on friday...im so excited

well firstly i was getting the Intense Inferno, then the razor blade, then the Ultimate inferno and now am getting 99% sure the XXX Extreme or maybe XXX Factor, so yeh

I got a Storm Vertigo punched out the other day for heavy oil. Works a treat if ur looking for a heavy oil ball. They're not exactly cheap tho.

I just recently brought a Flipside Wired. My average with my plastic was 156. The Wired my first reactive average of 186. :)

Ended up with a BVP Nemesis now as well. Doesn't like heavy oil or carrydown all that much, great on anything mediumish. Might get a BVP Punisher in a month or two to finish off the set :)

Hey guys, it was 5 weeks late, but i finally got my intense inferno drilled, it is awesome, i bowled a few gameswith it, and it hooks amazingly, and so much pin action, i highly reccomend it to anyone, ive had one brunswick ball before and it was shit, but after this one, ill definately get more

Just got a Storm Ragin Banshee. Im also getting a Hammer Razor blade in a week or so (when ever it gets in from the USA).

This is about 2 and a half months late but oh well...got a Vertigo way back at Nats (lol...told you it was late) and I love it to bits! It hits nice and hard...can carry well! It was great at Bankstown on the weekend. Loves oil...

im getn a voltage and a tilt these r from a new line of bowling balls called circle i have recently bought a mega idol from this company and all this is vertually all i use now at sydney cup on the weekend i shot a 299 wid this ball

Soo. BVP Goliath hasn't been touched in ages, it just doesn't work for me. Two different drillings, surface changes... no go. My BVP Nemesis is useless if there is no head oil, and doesn't like carrydown... so it has a very narrow range of conditions that I can use it on. Going to try some polish to see if it will get down the lane a bit. And my X-Factor Vertigo is quite nice now that it's been sanded down to 400 grit :)

Should be getting a Storm X Factor Trfiecta, and am thinking about a medium lane bolwing ball, maybe 2nd hand, just not sure which one I'm going to get. Might have to be brand new, I don't know, but I should be getting the Trifecta for Christmas in place of my Ace:D

Bubyee

Rowey:p

Back
Top Bottom