Bowling balls

I wish i could say that the trauma response turned to much but that is my point it doesnt that is y i said it is a Heap of S**T.

well the balls I have are:

Columbia Supa Cuda/C
Columbia Ti Messenger
Hammer 3D Pearl offset
Gold Pro Rhino (which I use as spare ball).

well im soon to have a emb xf from track, cant wait to see what that does, btu for now i have a matrix trimax 2, grey wolf, blue wolf and clear wolf, some times i borrow my dads rpm swirl, and right now a friend of mine has my vortex 2. which she is kicking ass with, you go girl

Yep, I'm using Jayson's vortex, and i luv it! lol thanks for the lend hey!

Luv Em

Hello there,
I was wondering if anyone out there knows where i can get a Classic Rock from and how much they are??

Thanks

Hello there,
I was wondering if anyone out there knows where i can get a Classic Rock from and how much they are??

Thanks

Hey Tim

if you are looking for a classic rock to buy new you will be looking for a while , there is none in the the warehouses , but there may be a couple in pro shops around the country so keep looking .

I have got rid of most of my stuff now , but this is what i have in my bag :

Columbia Total Chaos
Storm El nino Xit
Columbia Ti Messenger
Track Red Stomp
Track Green Pearl Stomp
Ebonite Red Reactive Gyro

For those who say that ebonite is crap you obviously have had a look at the new cat series , it cheap , high performance and lasts just as long as any other company . Now why would you go and and spend a $1000 and just get two balls when you can get four ebonite balls , Hey i know what ill be doing from now on .

icon_smile.gif
icon_razz.gif

Hey ppl, i've got:
erase-it
trauma ER
columbia 300 spare ball
gyro pro(can't remember wat type)
thats all,
cyas

icon_biggrin.gif
~!*£åü®éñ*!~
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Scott how r ya?

I looked around for 1 but no one had any so i have got an eraser boost now so i will see how that goes.

hey its jas again i just brought a Storm Too hot and it works like a dream. not a lot of hook but it carries like a truck.

Hey Tim

if you are looking for a classic rock to buy new you will be looking for a while , there is none in the the warehouses , but there may be a couple in pro shops around the country so keep looking .

I have got rid of most of my stuff now , but this is what i have in my bag :

Columbia Total Chaos
Storm El nino Xit
Columbia Ti Messenger
Track Red Stomp
Track Green Pearl Stomp
Ebonite Red Reactive Gyro

For those who say that ebonite is crap you obviously have had a look at the new cat series , it cheap , high performance and lasts just as long as any other company . Now why would you go and and spend a $1000 and just get two balls when you can get four ebonite balls , Hey i know what ill be doing from now on .

icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_razz.gif

Hey ppl, i've got:
erase-it
trauma ER
columbia 300 spare ball
gyro pro(can't remember wat type)
thats all,
cyas

icon_biggrin.gif
~!*£åü®éñ*!~
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Scott how r ya?

I looked around for 1 but no one had any so i have got an eraser boost now so i will see how that goes.

hey its jas again i just brought a Storm Too hot and it works like a dream. not a lot of hook but it carries like a truck.

Currently only got 4 balls

Brunswick Bowlennium (Plastic)
Force 10 (Urethane)
Quantum Slate
Trauma Recovery

Lookin at gettin a Brunswick extra length reactive.

howdy all, i was just curious to wether anyone has any equipment that they would like to sell or just give to help me out with getting some one the younger and newer juniors a better head start in this great game of ours. if any one has any information please email me on [email protected], or add me to your msn lists.

Currently only got 3 balls, recently disowned a Forest Green Quantum

Brunswick - Bowlennium (Plastic)
Star Trak - Force 10 (Urethane)
Trauma Recovery (Particle), Hasn't Been Drilled Yet :p

howdy all, i was just curious to wether anyone has any equipment that they would like to sell or just give to help me out with getting some one the younger and newer juniors a better head start in this great game of ours. if any one has any information please email me on [email protected], or add me to your msn lists.

Uhh bowling balls have brands? uhh i use the ones that the lovley staff at bowland supply :wink:

Tim said:
I wish i could say that the trauma response turned to much but that is my point it doesnt that is y i said it is a Heap of S**T.

Dude you gotta put your fingers in the ball if it's gonna hook .. I bowled with Pilkos Response when he first drilled and it had the factory finish .. it hit the lane and went left .. so either you have no hand or the balls a dud.

Ive spoken to a few bowlers about it and they seem to say that the ball seems to perform better when polished. I wouldnt recommend stuffing around with it unless you know what you or your proshop guy are doing.

Back
Top Bottom