Storm Erase-It
Ebonite Grey Wolf
Ebonite Nitro/R2
Ebonite Nitro/R2 Pearl
Columbia Aftershock Pearl
FaBall Burgundy Urethane Hammer

Hiding somewhere are:

AMF Black Angle (good for carparks)
AMF Nighthawk SPT (was great for 30 games)
Columbia Complete Chaos (when new, scary...after 50 games, spare ball!)
Columbia Yellow Dot (a classic!!)
Columbia White Dot (former spareball)

Did have, but gone are:

Ebonite Crush/R (had more plugging than cover, but snapped on anything)
Ebonite Turbo X (x2) (first reactives of mine)
Ebonite Nitro/R2 (sold)
Ebonite Turbo C (snapped too hard)
AMF RPM Formula 4 (only ball under 14lb that did not deflect)
Columbia Pirahna/C Pearl (shattered)

hey all,

these are my balls:

Ebonite Apex,
" " Vortex 1,
" " stinger 2 piece,
" " maxim plastic
and have just purchased an Ebonite Predator

as you can see, i like Ebonite
icon_biggrin.gif

cyaz later...

matty kanafa

icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

i have

AMF Angle Evolution Extra
AMF Firehawk
Storm La Nina
Storm Fire Power
Columbia Tour Boss Pearl
Brunswick DZ2
Track Coral Triton
Ebonite Scalet Turbo

I have:
Trauma Response( biggest heap of ****)
Super Power Pearl( best ball ever bought)
Power Surge (average)
White dot

and i am gettin a Trauma Recovery and a Preditor.

WHY BUY THEM?

if the balls the people say are $h!t done why dont u sell them or give them away?

I'll take them, for a reasonable price, or for free

haha

James you already know the reason why i hate the Rock so much...

Basically i bought it for 3 reasons
1/. i need a heavy oil ball
2/. The company website said that this was their best soup eater yet (last time i trust website propaganda)
3/. It was discounted as an end of year special
icon_biggrin.gif
hehehe

I now hate the ball for two reasons
1/. Once the oil got in the coverstock it was only useful as a spare ball
2/. See number 1

As you can see i hate the ball intensly

I dont wish to sell the ball for 2 reasons
1/. I am working like crazy, trying every available method to try and rejuvinate this coverstock, its now more a matter of stubborn pride
2/. For the look on other peoples faces when they see that i find it easier to hook my maxim then this pro-active pile o s***.

Actually i have a third reason now that i think bout it
3/. I was sold a lemon that died after 50 games, i dont want to pass that lemon onto a mate, instead i will change ball companies try not to make the same mistake again.

I hope that answers your questions mate

Cya sat

You want the ball to turn, put more the 3 revs on it, you'll never get the coverstock back, if you tried maintaining it, it would have lasted 100 games

And what about the ball, neglected cause you got no hand. Poor Rock,RIP Rock RIP

If only u were with me, you get use

Cya Saturday

DISCLAIMER: For those who dont like conversations occuring on sites i apologise, this will be the last message i send in relation to this. Hopefully this part of the conversation will end here.

Ok, just because i prefer consitancy over revs which is probably the inverse of your game doesn't mean that i can't be dissapointed by a performance of a bowling ball.

The fact that my tiger hooks stronger and earlier which is drilled top heavy as opposed to my rock which is drilled for early hook with a 4" pin should be enough evidence.

For you the rock may work wonders, hell, it may even hit the pins better than when you have to use a spare ball due to excessive revs. However for my game it is highly overrated and did die startlingly quickly around the 40-50 games mark, even with my obvious lack of hand.

My point is that it is just not worth the money that i paid for it. I read the reviews, they were good, i bought the ball, it was good, but alas it died, and much earlier than i would've expected from a "then" upper range bowling ball.

Oh well thats most definitely more than my 2 cents, and it is my last say on this particular topic

balls i have:

2001 black hammer
AMF nighthawk revenge (always the first ball out of the bag and most reliable one)
Columbia blue pulse (find it good when the oil has carried down a bit)
Track brown synergy (when all else fails or if its in a few games by myself, down 5 board on a fresh backend and just watch the messengers fly about...)
Columbia white dot

have a 15lb columbia ti-boss but just has too many dents in it to be much help... and still have an old 12lb pro xs II that is shattered inside and makes good on the top of my shelves at home...

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

i got
Columbia Classic Cock
Track EMB
Track Heat2
Columbia Reaction Rip
Columbia U-Dot (mad ball)
Track Boxing Glove Ball

did hav
Elnino 2000 PRO EDITION (got it in Malaysia)
Rock Star
3D Violet Hammer
4DHPT Hammer
Slate Quantum

hav had other lighter balls obviously
icon_cool.gif

i have

AMF Firehawk
Storm La Nina
Storm Fire Power
Columbia Tour Boss Pearl
Brunswick DZ2
Track Coral Triton
Ebonite Scalet Turbo

I have:
Trauma Response( biggest heap of ****)
Super Power Pearl( best ball ever bought)
Power Surge (average)
White dot

and i am gettin a Trauma Recovery and a Preditor.

WHY BUY THEM?

if the balls the people say are $h!t done why dont u sell them or give them away?

I'll take them, for a reasonable price, or for free

haha

James you already know the reason why i hate the Rock so much...

Basically i bought it for 3 reasons
1/. i need a heavy oil ball
2/. The company website said that this was their best soup eater yet (last time i trust website propaganda)
3/. It was discounted as an end of year special
icon_biggrin.gif
hehehe

I now hate the ball for two reasons
1/. Once the oil got in the coverstock it was only useful as a spare ball
2/. See number 1

As you can see i hate the ball intensly

I dont wish to sell the ball for 2 reasons
1/. I am working like crazy, trying every available method to try and rejuvinate this coverstock, its now more a matter of stubborn pride
2/. For the look on other peoples faces when they see that i find it easier to hook my maxim then this pro-active pile o s***.

Actually i have a third reason now that i think bout it
3/. I was sold a lemon that died after 50 games, i dont want to pass that lemon onto a mate, instead i will change ball companies try not to make the same mistake again.

I hope that answers your questions mate

Cya sat

You want the ball to turn, put more the 3 revs on it, you'll never get the coverstock back, if you tried maintaining it, it would have lasted 100 games

And what about the ball, neglected cause you got no hand. Poor Rock,RIP Rock RIP

If only u were with me, you get use

Cya Saturday

DISCLAIMER: For those who dont like conversations occuring on sites i apologise, this will be the last message i send in relation to this. Hopefully this part of the conversation will end here.

Ok, just because i prefer consitancy over revs which is probably the inverse of your game doesn't mean that i can't be dissapointed by a performance of a bowling ball.

The fact that my tiger hooks stronger and earlier which is drilled top heavy as opposed to my rock which is drilled for early hook with a 4" pin should be enough evidence.

For you the rock may work wonders, hell, it may even hit the pins better than when you have to use a spare ball due to excessive revs. However for my game it is highly overrated and did die startlingly quickly around the 40-50 games mark, even with my obvious lack of hand.

My point is that it is just not worth the money that i paid for it. I read the reviews, they were good, i bought the ball, it was good, but alas it died, and much earlier than i would've expected from a "then" upper range bowling ball.

Oh well thats most definitely more than my 2 cents, and it is my last say on this particular topic

Back
Top Bottom