New 2 Bowling

A

Andrew Kwintowski

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone involved in this sport. I took up bowling at the start of this year, and am still very much enjoying its novelty.

I also want to comment on just how friendly most of the bowlers that I have met are, its really great to see, and great for this sport!

Thats all from me for now!
Bye,
Andrew

well andrew wat can i say

you more than likely havent met half the bowlers hay most people are alright off the lanes but on the lanes there kill ya youll see
well on me the novolties of bowling has worn of and now is like an addiction as much as i wanna give up it just wont happen any time soon hahaha
if any one wants to watch me make a fool out of my self i am bowling gold cup you never no i might get 2games if im lucky well we will see itll be good to actually bowl against you top bowlers you can prove to me that i really dont no how to bowl even though i already no that but my aim is to get atleast 2 270+ games in on the week end but ya no probly wont happen if i shoot a 200+ ave i will be happy so if i bowl a 200 my first game i wont bowl any,ore just so i can say i bowled a 200+ ave in the gold cup hahaha oh well catch ya later

well Mr Clark, what can I say!

A 204 average, in the Gold Cup, over 18 games is something you had always expected, but surely something u never though you'd achieve! How's your elbow now??? Well done mate, and happy birthday for next week too, you'll finally be legal to do all the things you've already done anyways! :twisted:

Great Effort!!!
Catch ya at the bowl.

Back
Top Bottom