In A Time Of War

Wow... Someone telling it how it is!

Not many of you on this forum will know who I am, I've been out of the game for about 5 years now. I made a couple Shield teams and worked at AMF Cannington for 4 years with like likes of Clinton Phelps back in 'the day'.

The bowling community is a world within itself, with its own set of rules and politics. I've got to agree with you Matt, there are a lot of cranky people on the lanes... but I doubt it will ever change.. Just enjoy the game and friendships you make as best you can.

WH.

I totally agree with you matt and having bowled against you in the past, would have to say your one of the bowlers that respected everyone else on the lanes and didn't have p*** weak excuses when you did lose.
From what i've read, all people are trying to do is make excuses for the bitching and backstabbing, instead of highlighting those that are responsible. If people were to stop, look at their actions and took some responsibility, then maybe, Just maybe we might have more people bowling in WA and not having to look at other states to fill our state teams.

I completely agree with the likesof Matt and Wayne. I too have been out of the game for about 4-5 years after making a coupleof shield teams, and one of the reasons I quit was all thw political crap that goes on and all the itching around the traps. However i love just having a bowl ever now and then because I no longer am a part of the competition side, although i do miss the competitions and the friendships, i dont miss the other side.

Couldnt agree more, i bowl the small tournies in brisbane they are awesome, descent payout, they are cheap, and the people are awesome, you have so much fun, there are no serious bowlers, well there are but they relax and have a good time

I love it

Gibbsy!! How are you buddy? Long time no talk..... Hey, sorry for all the hard times I gave you when we bowled Shield together.. didnt expect you to give up bowling because of it... :( lol.

Email me sometime. [email protected]

Yeah Wayno it was hell with the likes of you and Craig and Shano but I've come to terms with it:D. I'm even almost over the wombat nickname lol!