Need help please - Denver Bowling

nls

Am trying to track down a website that has info on bowling balls that are branded "Denver Bowling". Not having much luck on google, wondering if anyone knows ??? Are they part of another company or on their own ?

Thanks
Nathan

Pro shop down here stock Denver gear, I believe Brunswick make them. But that's pretty much all the information I've got on them.

Pro shop down here stock Denver gear, I believe Brunswick make them. But that's pretty much all the information I've got on them.

brunswick dont make denver balls we stand out alone with our balls

but if you have questions alan would be more than happy to answer any questions you have

please feel free to call him

I got the info on Denvers new gear about a month before the stock arrived, and ordered both the devil and glacier (both reactive) and the clear ball with a blue skull in it for my team mate who was looking for some new gear, and the clear ball 12 sided dice for myself. More recently I have ordered a couple of the spiral plastic which has a clear coat and looks **** hot. What I can tell you first hand, is value for money is second to none. The plastics roll straighter than any plastic I have thrown, and DONT get stuck in the machines after a few shots. They are HIGHLY recommended by me. As for the reactives, they are more mid range than high performance. The glacier is a pearl, but looks more like 2000 abralon. After a good polish, she goes long and hits average. Not a big swinging ball, even from a cranker, but great down the line. The Devil didnt react well out-of-the-box, but a good polish later and she hits hard. The ball even got noticeable comments from former Rauchig all stars. Its a pity though. The devil works great and looks kinda ****, and the glacier looks great and dosnt do anything any other mid range wont do.

And no, there is no online info/pics. just call Alan. I've known him for a few years, and he in a great bloke who knows his ****. He'll help you out

I hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom