most potential junior in tassie

*'TOPHER*

Well everyone else has a most potential thread so we may as well have one as well....

So who do you think has got what it takes to go the distance?

Topher

hey
the the guy i see with the most potential at the moment would have to be chris commane and greggles for sure because they have the will to win every game they play

8) marsh 8)

Without offending anyone (yeah right!) there is only one that I can see at the moment in Hobart with some real potential

Chris Commane.... If he keeps getting better like he has every other year. he will become real good. One of the very few juniors down here that can actually spare, has more than 5 revs and doesn't try to overpower the ball.... and most importantly can handle the trash talk, and dish it back at you too without going over the line.

It's fun bowling against him

Yeah i agree with androo and marsh.

I would like to add who i think from Lonny. I wouold have to say for boys would 1 Jack Deane, he has a lot of heart, and at the age of 11 he will go a long way, he has an ave at the moment of bout 170, clean smooth style, going to go a long way in years to come.

Greg Elkin, Is improving all the time, also clean smooth style, has improved so much in the last year, and is going to keep improving.

Gyan Lowney, she has a lot of potential there, always at the bowl practising, bowls everything and has improved a lot over the last year.

Thats just my thoughts.
Jackie

Back
Top Bottom