• Eight(8)

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Nine(9)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Ten(10)

Votes: 45 47.9%

• Total voters

*'TOPHER*

What single pin do you guys LEAST like shooting at?

Mine would have to be the 7 pin...or anything on the left side really:rolleyes:

Don't really dread any single pin leave but if I had to pick any it would be 4-pins and 7-pins. I'm a righty, very very seldomly miss single pins, but the 4 & 7-pin leaves often causes the odd difficulty on some of the very patchy backends we get here at times.
I had to change when the synthetics were installed here from shooting those spares straight down the 4th arrow (on the old wooden surface) to shooting them off the 2nd arrow because I'd be constantly sliding by them on the newer surface - worked that out in the first 2 games I ever bowled on the plastics.

I would have to say that being a righty its got to be the 10 pin. I will either nail it all day or miss it like there is no tomorrow.

The 7pin 4 sure..........don't no why really cause that is suposed to be the easy pin but yeh.....;) :p :D

Catchas round chris

Oh my god I hate the 10 pin... Specially if they keep standing like they did at roll offs... They follow me I think...:roll: ](*,) :2gunfire:

well u can tell which one i voted 4 lol
:rolleyes:
Carmers said:
I would have to say that being a righty its got to be the 10 pin. I will either nail it all day or miss it like there is no tomorrow.

and thats exactly what i do:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i wouldn't say i dread it... but the head pin.. if im stupid enough to leave the head pin it plays tricks on my mind.. not saying ide miss everytime but it challenges me lol

krystal

I am right handed but i hate leaving the seven pin..... Always struggle to spare it.

My most dreaded pin would have to be the 5 pin!! I really dislike it and I always leave it!!

From Chooken!!

I least like the 7 pin. I tend to pull my arm across my body and hook off the lane.
On the other side though, i quite like the ten pin. I got some coaching for it and now hit it probably 8 out of 10 instead of 4 or 5 out of 10.
I think i worry about the 1 and 5 pins on the approach the most though, because i know i shouldnt miss them.

hello all they most dreaded pin i hate is the 9 pin and not far behind is the 10 pin i leave a lot of 9's and 10's hehe stupis 9 pins.
Chris

Usually hate going for the 7 pin but after today, I have decided I hate the 4 pin more. Left it 6 shots in a row.

Catchya all Bec.

Being a LEFTY I hate the 7 pin, The ball will drop off the edge or I will miss it by a mile down the guts.

Back
Top Bottom