One for the lefty's

hrrmm well ....iv just got my internet fixed so i can actually look at pages now.....catchin up on everything on here.
I finding this thread quite entertaining.
i hope all u guys r at the top of ur game when u "play each other". Or sum1 could be very dissapointed and probably cop alot of shit over it.
although i do like how there is becoming som 'competion' between ppl. It will prolly make matchplay finals and double elemination masters much more exciting espicaly if others know of the rivalry between players. Mind u this is when ppl usually play at there best when they really wanna nail sum1 into the ground and humiliate them basically.
Although the powers to b may not like it if it starts becoming more than bowling on the lanes...but i dont mind id rather it b like that.
hhrrm i mite bowl shield this year?
have fun guys....prolly best if ppl dont take the posts in this thread to heart.

Well with all that out off everyones chest, I'd l ike to say that there were some entertaining posts in here.

Especially from:
BIG ADAM
da_cowman
and myself (Yahoo)

I hope that NO-ONE took any comments said by anyone here personally, or any other way it wasn't meant to be taken. It's all a bit of FUN!

I also hope that you BIG ADAM and da_cowman settle things at where ever you settle it, and that'll be that.

Thanks for replying to my initial post of "How many 7 pins have you left up in one game?"

But when the right handers came into this it was a bit lost!

Remember it ALL a little FUN!!!

Yahoo

Back
Top Bottom