Most Devastating Shot?

Toshio

Videogame Master!
I was bowling against Belmo in the final of our Wednesday Night Doubles a few years back.

It was one game a piece, came down to the last game, Belmo and I were neck and neck up to the 6th frame where Belmo left a 7 count, I kept going until the 11th where I bowled a perfect pocket shot and left a 10 pin with three pins heading that way, two went infront and one behind(now for a lefty that was devastating). In the end I spared it for 289 and we won the game and league. Belmo bowled a 277 game.

As gracious as ever Bemlo said congrats and bad luck.
So that's the story of my most devastating shot!
Anyone actually got some "INTERESTING" stories to tell?

Toshio

One of the most memorable moments of my bowling is this...

Bowling against Matt Dempsey at State in 2004, we were bowling 2 game block eliminations. For those who don't know, you play 2 games, and the best total pinfall out of the two bowlers wins. In this format, you were allowed to lose 1 block, and then if you lost another one, you wre knocked out. Matt and myself were in the elimination bracket, so we had to win.

First game up, Matt shot a 216 game to my 214 game. The next game I shot a 179 to his 177.

ROLL OFF!

We bowled in a 9th and 10th frame roll-off. Both of us struck the first ball, but I missed the 2nd ball, leaving a 2-4-7, and failed to spare. Matt struck to win the roll-off. One of the best and most memorable moments in my bowling was that, because there was so much pressure on me...and I loved every second of it :D

Bubye

Rowey :p

hehe ive had a few interesting shots

in my first eva nats (i wasnt very good at all lol) i left the 5, 7 and kyle bet me $50 i wouldnt spare it... lets just say, HE STILL OWES ME $50!

another one would b during one week at youth league, shot the ball out heaps wide, took out the 6,9. on my second ball, back through the gap!

and my fave of all would have to be my spare of the 4,6,7,10. i had been bowling pretty well, and i leave that crap, i got pretty frustrated and just hurled my plastic at the 4 pin and somehow bounced it off the side, it hit the 10 pin which fell into the 6 lol :p

I've had a few 5-7's as well. My experience was in the eighth frame of what looked to be an easy 250 game after a 7 bagger to start. Problem was I choked - left the big four. After that I couldn't make a single spare and ended the game with a 249.

Yep, told u it was devastating! :mad:

i was really embarrassed, the first time i shot my high of 269 i didnt even make 600 shame on hoova :( :oops: ](*,) i followed it up with 2 150s lol

Hoova!! that isn't so bad at all... try shooting a 300 with an 800 series... then the next game u throw u go to a REALLY poor centre (like i'm talking REALLY bad at the time)... and ur first game u throw a 99!!!!
R

i have one but its not a shot its more of a loss.

It was the Club X Cup for Newcastle Super Strike and i was in the second round playing 1st place. it was the tenth frame and im a righty and i was playing a lefty. i finished with a 196 and he had the 1-5-7-8-9 setup and needed 3 to win. he boled and hit the seven pin and i was thinking i had won all of a sudden the 7 pin bounces and knocks two other pins over and i collapsed onto the ground with alot of anger.:eek:nfire: ](*,)

Back
Top Bottom