Congratulations Cam!!

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
End of the day the Cowboys inexperienced forward pack was found out and all credit to Manly, Thurston and Bowen were completely shut out. Watching this game it looked as if Manly wanted it more and I reckon they'll win the comp.

So Cam, you win mate!! I'm devastated but we'll be back next year with a full-strength team.

MANLY 2007 NRL PREMIERS!!

**the most painful post I've written!!

out played 2night thurstan cracked to much pressure 1 team doesn't rely on 1 player and thats what cowboys were hoping for but manly OHHHH watta win

Yep and that call with thurston when he got pushed over, now that was so unfair!! it really should have gone his way.

Definitely will be back next year with a better stronger team that will blow everyone out of the water.

But i dont reckon manly will win the premiership tho

oh definitely but you know how storm have performed all season and they were the better team so wouldnt you think that the grand final could be evenly matched if manly perform how they did 2nite??

As devastated as I am I'm in awe how Manly played. If they play the way they did tonight, I can't see them losing to the Storm or Eels. In the end, no Webb, Jason Smith, Luke O'Donnell, Shane Tronc, Steve Southern and the rest, inexperience killed them. But even I was surprised they got as far as the did and I'm damn proud to be a Cowboys supporter.

inexperience did get them but the experienced players didnt perform to there best tonight. storm have been the team to beat but we just have to wait and see how they perform tomorrow

The problem the Cowboys had all night is the fact their inexperienced forward pack were unable to give Thurston and Bowen good field position. I will say if the Cowboys had all their forwards available, I reckon they could have given Manly a real shake. They fought well above their weight the back end of the season but their inexperience was their downfall in this game and thats why Thurston and Bowen were powerless all night. Manly deserved their win

Unconvinsing win to Manly, even more unconvinsing refing and Cowboys preformance. Go Melbourne blow them NSW based teams out of the comp

Unconvinsing win to Manly
As Cam likes to say "are you high"??

I agree the refereeing was again substandard and woeful, but both teams had decisions go against them.
Thurston being pushed over and Manly's knock on which led to Bowen touching the ball forcing a line dropout were very costly to the Cowboys but I don't think it would have mattered. Manly had a try disallowed which I thought was ok(ish). In the end Cowboys got some tough calls which sucked and p*ssed me off but their is no denying they were outplayed

Very true in the end they were outplayed but when you add up the wrong calls then the scoreline could have been very different. Another thing about the Cowboys preformance it seems my signature blow has come in to play a champion team will always beat a team of champions, Will the same thing happen tommorow with Parramatta?

Very true in the end they were outplayed but when you add up the wrong calls then the scoreline could have been very different
I totally agree and if those decisions did go the Cowboys way they probably could of won. But ya know I'm feeling pretty crap right now and "what ifs' just makes it worse so I'm not kidding myself. They way I saw it is the better team won....end of story

Unconvinsing win to Manly, even more unconvinsing refing and Cowboys preformance. Go Melbourne blow them NSW based teams out of the comp
joey??? is that you mate???

Thought you were off the disco bikkies :p

seriously i think simpkins was disgraceful the playballs were a disgrace and he should had the kegs to bin thurston

Back
Top Bottom