Brunswick Mighty Zone 1 Review

tonx

My first International ball!

The Mighty Zone has the numbers of the Absolute Inferno core, however comming at 1500grit polish, im loving the look for dry!

I drilled the ball 5 inches pin to pap,pin under fingers, XH inside VAL, level with pap (flare decreasing), Box finish!

This piece fits perfectly under my AI. When the backend starts to hook off this planet, I can bring out the MZ, and strike at will. The motion is skid/roll, so it doesnt like crossing too many boards, however with its heads clearing ability better than butter menthols who needs to swing?

1 board, 20 board, 39 board? its all good, as long as you let this puppy do what he wants, he will look after you all day. Release errors are forgiven with this ball. More so than any other ball ive ever owned. Just like the band Offspring, it just does the same thing over and over and over and over again! Different release, sounds the same!

Hitting power is never in question. When carry down starts to kick in, just a simple speed adjustment is all that is needed to start striking again. Due to its finish, its only weakness is super floods, but thats not what I got it for. Its like buying a VW Beetle to run 8seconds, its just simply not going to happen!

Very impressive ball, these Brunswick covers are great!

9/10

Back
Top Bottom