Mick Zentveld Wins Brunswick Australian Cup!

D

daniel

Mick Zentveld of Queensland this afternoon won the 2004 Brunswick Australian Cup at Canberra International Bowl.

Zentveld shot 3269 in 15 games, averaging 217.93, over 13 pins ahead of all other competitors. He also won 10 out of 15 games, boosting his final pinfall to 5963.

Mick won by 133 pins, ahead of Brandon Qualischefski, with Steve Lovell, the overnight leading qualifier, 36 pins behind.

Zentveld takes home $5000 for his weekends work, and also receives a free entry into next years tournament.

Brenton Davy pulled out of matchplay after three games, after succumbing to an injury from his first game. Ron Bickerstaff from Heritage Bay paced throughout the event, and Davy's first three scores were removed to ensure fairness for all other competitors.

For a complete summary of the Brunswick Australian Cup, click here.

Awsome bowling there micky, great to see ya get a victory, and all of the hard work must be paying of.

Hey just wanted to say congrats to micky and also i want to thank him for puttin up with me last weekend and helping me out with my bowling. Your a champ and the win was well deserved!

Melissa Dunn :wink:

well done to everyone this weekend it was great watching u all bowl and i look forward to seeing all u youth bowlers bak down next weekend!

Well done micky, u bowled really well this weekend and deserved the win.

See if we can have a repeat of belmos wins last yr :p .

Michael

Just wanted to add my congratulations to Mick on an outstanding victory. Mick produced an awesome display of Power/ controlled bowling and is an exciting bowler to watch. Congratulations too to all the participants in this year's event. Your on-lane performances were only matched by your exemplary sportsmanship. Thank you too to all the BowlAustralia staff (and in particular Brett Smith) who continue to present our facility and event in a most professional manner.
A special thank you to Ian Nicholls and Daniel (TotalBowling) on providing the Tournament with real time coverage and results.
We now move to the Brunswick Australian Youth Cup next weekend which promises to be every bit as exciting as the Brunswick Cup.

Roy Menachemson
Managing Director
BowlAustralia

Hey Mickey, Well done Champ on an awesome win.

It would have been great to watch the display you showed.

Spend the money wisely :wink:

Hey Mickey, Congrats for the win darlz...obviously well deserved. Mum says your a champ! :wink: Thanxz for helping me during the last month or so with my bowling, im improving! Keep up the good work hunnie...

Tiffany Bowdler

P.S how'd ya Team Storm ball roll??? Say hey to Sammy for me.

Hey Congrats Micky on a great win

Must have something to do with the great company you've been keeping lately. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your shout when you get back to Townsville

Kerri & Gary B

MICKY NORTH QUEENSLANDER

HEY ID LIKE TO CONGRATULATE A FELLOW NTH QUEENSLANDER ON HIS WIN IN THE BRUNSWICK AUSTRALIA CUP. WELL DONE MICKY MUST HAVE BEEN THE COACHING I HAVE BEEN GIVING YOU(LOL) ANYWAY WELLDONE MATE AND CANT WAIT TO HAVE YOU BACK HERE IM WORKING YOUR SHIFT AND ITS KILLING ME. Well done mate and good luck this weekend

Well done Micky on a great win down there,perhaps it was the food you ate at my place the weekend before.

Good luck at getting the double

Jase

Id like to also congratulate Mickey Z on winning that was some awesome bowling!! I wish i could bowl as well as that!

Taya
_________
Nothing Hits Like A Hammer

Back
Top Bottom