Merry Christmas

BT

Hey all

I would like to wish everyone in SA a safe and happy Christmas. I hope Santa brings you what you all want!

Be Safe and Happy

Brad Tanner

Thanks Brad :D

I too wish everyone here in SA a very merry xmas and a fantastic new year , stay safe and see you all roundthe bowl in 05!

Merry Christmas to everyone in SA and indeed nationwide.

Look forward to some exciting developments in the New Year for Sa's top level players. 'nuff said for now.......................

I hope everone is having a MERRY CHRISTMAS :D Have a HAPPY and SAFE NEW YEAR. See you all bowling next year.

Robbie

Christmas SUCKED.

For some strange reason, I really don't remember that much of the day - except for the fact that I did indeed eat so much food I could not move... and drank so much that for the 2 days after (of which THANKFULLY I had off) I couldn't even come close to touching another drink!

Sweared I would never drink so much again, yet i'm faced with the opportunity of a once-a-year event in which I will be taking full advantage, and indeed getting piss-faced :)

Hope everyone has a swell time, and please don't do stupid thing's like drink driving, or more importantly getting IN a car with a drunk driver.

Be safe!

Benny Shearer aka The 'Fro'.

Back
Top Bottom