Melbourne Tenpin Cup

Melbourne Tenpin Cup Squad List

Attached is the latest Squad list. I think I have make all the changes requested, let me know if I missed soemthing.

Currently 50 entries - D Squad 23, so if you want D better be quick.

Lee unfortunately we will not be running a skins but lanes will be available for practice at good rates.

Just a reminder thge Melbourne Cup pattern will be laid down every Sunday morning from now to the Melbourne Cup. You can get special rates - $10 per hour or 4 games for $12.00 until 11am. Ring centre to book.

Hi Simon,

You missed my entries, as requested in this post. I must apologise for putting the post as a new topic, I am still getting used to this forum and how it works.

Regards,

David.

Mark Dodds a Tasmanian :? , that should create some interesting comments.

Maybe a new nickname. How does double buzz sound. :D :D :D

Thanks for the entries, I think I have got all the posts - 59 entries. Attached is latest list & D Squad filling very fast 27 entries.

hahaha :)

Funny

what kind of comments chook? #-o

I take it double buzz would be for my two heads yeah :idea:

I had asked for that info not to be revealed just yet but some people can't help themselves.

Any one know of any good bowling centres in Tassie?

Simon, any idea how much interest there's been in the seminar on the Friday. I reckon a few 'questions' that have been asked on this site lately might just get answered there.

Adrian

You are right these guys are the best in the business & they should have most of the answers.

There has been a bit of interest, are you coming?

Melbourne Tenpin Cup Squad List

Latest list 62; D Squad 29 better hurry if you want D.

Back
Top Bottom