ME Leaving bowling and have gear to sell

H

Hedley

Robert,

This is terrible news.
icon_sad.gif
You've been a credit to Toowoomba and the sport of Tenpin Bowling can ill-afford to lose a young (? 19 year-old) bowler of your obvious talents. What was it you shot at the South Queensland Junior State Championships last year? If memory serves me right, it was a 768 -- and on a far from easy condition too at Mt Gravatt.

I'm sure you've carefully thought through your decision to "retire" and I do have some indirect understanding of the other competing pressures on your time and, perhaps, the bowling frustrations of living outside the Brisbane/Gold Coast region. However, having watched not only your ability but also the the high degree of enjoyment you extracted from beating the lanes, I would urge you to reconsider whether there might be some way you could "hang-in there".

Rob, tell me to mind my own business, if you like, but there's the Adult State Championships and Masters starting in 3 weeks and the Australian Youth Masters in mid-July. It would be great to see you bowling in one or both of these events.

Best Wishes for the Future.

I'm still not sure what i'm going to do. I'm just sick of bowling up here at the monent as the fighting between centers here in Toowoomba. I love to bowl but i don't injoy it with all this crap going on. I would love to contine to bowl but also not having work at the persent it is hard to keep bowling. I would love to go to the into the national adult chmapions and the Youth national masters but at the monent i just can't afford it. Other wise u would see me there for sure.

Hi everyone. I quiting bowling and have some gear i want to sell if anyone on here is interest in. I have a soccer ball which is 15lb and a sea wolf that is 14lb and i have a message ti which is a 15lb and i have a pair of dexter shoes size 10 us i think they are. Email me at [email protected] more for details and questions.

Back
Top Bottom