macca & deanne win ACT masters

D

Dark Assailant

i would like to congratulate michael mcdonald and deanne church on there awsome bowling in the masters thoughly deserve by both especially by deanne church who now has the 04 and 05 ACT masters under her belt.
can't wait to c u guys at the nats well done catch ya later.

Congratulations to Macca & Deanne on your wins. The conditions were not easy by any stretch. Well done.

Congrats to Macca and Dee...very close matches all round...a bit to close for comfort in some cases.
Id also like to congratulate Cow, Fee, Nathan and Vikki one placing 2nd and 3rd respectively...well bowled guys!!

Jen

Id just like to congratulate Fee one more time, for that awesome 5-7-10 she left down on lane 8. hehehe. Great leave Fee...lovely shot. HAHA!!

:cool: I would like to say congratulations :cool: to all who bowled - there was some great bowling over the weekend - especially by my team mate - Nathan Brown - he is bowling really well at the moment- 3rd place in both NSW & ACT Masters - well done Nathan - plenty more to come!!

CONGRATS on winning the masters macca and dee!!! every1 bowled so well.... keep on smilin see you all at nationals!! :p :D

Congrats to both Macca and Dee ... at least I was beaten by the winner hey??
Great bowling by both Cow and Macca a very nervous finish for me I'm just glad I wasn't either of you

again well done!

Kara

i would like to congraulate macca on his win and also to dee to come back from the losers bracket and win congrats
also to cow, nathan, fee and vikki good performances on the day

Back
Top Bottom