Mac Stewart - Masters Champion again

Congratulations to Team Bowling Balls Australia member Mac Stewart on successfully defending his National Masters title today at Altona.

Great performance Mac, from all your team mates.

For the record, Mac used his Visionary Ogre Pearl.

Max

Congrats Mac on the win you bowled awsome all day and again well done on going back to back.
Mens
Winner Mac Stewart (VIC) Runner Up Chris Kirwin (NT) Equal 3rd Brendan Meads (QLD) & Chris Castle (VIC).

Womens
Winner Bec Simpson (NT) Runner Ann-Maree Putney (NSW) Equal 3rd Narelle Baker (VIC) & Kylie Lack (QLD)

Congratulations Mac on such a fantastic performance.
You bowled very well in the final match and deserved that win.

Back to back Masters titles, what an achievement.
Well Done.

Jen.

Thanks to everyone who has posted i am still pinching myself!
Also i would like to thank a few more people who i managed to forget in my speech as when you put a mic in my hands my mind goes blank!!!
firstly i would like to thank heidi for being there and supporting me so much,also louise the best coach around thankyou,to altona bowl for puting down a great condition to showcase bowling for the whole of the nationals and other events,to Jason Taffe for doing some surface changes for me thanks heaps and to all the people in the crowd who had faith in me winning Jackie and Ash(you told me at the start of the day i could do it),Dion,Cow,Craig and Jen and special thankyou to my co-captain Chip thanks for all the support throughout the entire week and last but not least thankyou to Bowling Balls Australia thankyou for all the great support over the last 5 or 6 months.Also a thankyou and good luck to CHris Kirwin what a week he had winning the classic cup and almost taking out the masters as well good luck in japan.

Back
Top Bottom