Mac Stewart 300 with Visionary Ogre Pearl

Congratulations to Team Bowling Balls Australia member and National Master's Champion Mac Stewart on a superb 300 tonight at Dandenong with his Ogre Pearl.

Well done mate, awesome performance, we are all very proud of you.

Max, Michael and your team mates.

Mac,
What can I say? Senbloodysational. Every shot flush, well deserved. Keep up the good work. I want an Ogre :)
Cheers

Congrats Team Mate.
Keep it up.
This Mac loves he can't stop talking about it now i know why hehe.

congrats and keep it up.

Chris

Congratulations Macstar,

I watched you bowl the last 3 shots and everyone as good as the last
you never looked like missing....It's safe to say that the Visonary equipement
really agrees with you...It's always and achievement bowling a 300 but you know it's hard earn't when you bowl it a Dandenong....well done matie;)

P.S. A special mention also to Michael Allen who rolled a 297 tonight...pity about the last shot
but a great game none-the-less.

Mez & Baz

Well done Mac awsome 10th Frame.

Bastie

Well done Michael on the 297 against me on my favourite pair 23 & 24 LOL

Congratulations Mac on the perfect 300 game.

Your time was definately due at Dandenong, with the countless 279 games that you were throwing.

Keep up the fantastic bowling, you have really hit awesome form.

Also a special mention to Michael Allen on his 297 game. We watched every shot & you never looked like missing. (Maybe you should've tried riding that last shot!!) hehehe...
Your time will come Michael, just keep at it.

Jenny & Alan ;)

Mac that was a fantastic 300 all flush in the hole & a couple of crowd pleaser's (scouts) ...great game mate.

Congraulations Macca,

Wouldve been great to see, keep up the good work.. look forward to seeing the next one hopefully.

Mac,

Super game, this was clearly one of the cleaniest 300 games I have ever seen. He never looked like missing in the whole game and the ball reaction, the pins never looked like standing a chance.

These 12 shots were some of the purest and powerful I have ever seen!!!! For those of you which doubt it, Visionary is here and here to stay as a well priced, quality alternative to the other bowling brands.

Congrats again Mac on the 300 and look forward to seeing more of them with Visionary.

Regards,
Joel

www.bowlingballsaustralia.com.au

Mac
Wish I'd been there to see it!
Got an sms in Brisvegas, can only add my congrats and I'll pass them on personally at ID next Thursday. Tough way to split 50 bucks, lol.
Sumo

Congratualtions Mac on your fantastic 300 game. It was great to see. I was a few lanes away but saw most of your shots. Well done.......... Congratulations also goes to Michael Allen on his 297 game....Well done.
Barb

Back
Top Bottom