Lowest Score You Can Remember

i bowl bad all the time...lol. but the lowest i can remember is 94 which i did in a pre-bowl last year. I'm pretty sure i have done lower though...

:oops: Its sad to admit this but i had a league average of 178 and must have had a bad day..... i bowled a 98 in a 9-no-tap tournament..... ooops :oops:

148 last night is the lowest i can recall for quite some time :oops:
Oh no wait...I bowled like a 114 in Legends a while ago, everyone was bowling crap that day...Dan beat me with a 123 lol... :oops:
Rates high on the embarrassment scale...

lowest Game

my brothers lowest game was up in rocky 2005 in practice. first game 64. i think i now top the shame scale. :D

i bowled a 9 when was about 8, had been bowling league for about 2 years, but also bowled occasionly for fun before then while the parents did, just changed centres etc etc
hehe

My lowest game was my first game which was 36. The Lowest game i've ever seen was when i went bowling last year with school and this kid shot a game of 8. All gutters then 8 on the second ball in the 10th :lol:

Peace
Chris

my friend bill just got his tour power re plugged and wanted to take it for a test.Ended up with a perfect 19 game[lol] :p

Back
Top Bottom